Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control | Page 5 | WoM2 Forum

Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control

Everyone can join it and survive some time, but probably on high levels can win it.
Let's say you are lv.55 so firstly you will find players within your level range.
can you poste a video about some fight on primal law?
can be a problem if the players will not join, so will are alone on that map? I dont know. i wait to see the patch info and how we can enter primal law, is very confuse for me
i hope that map maze and primal law to not stay all the time empty like pvp arena. Nobody enjoy pvp arena becouse is stell buged and you cant play. A very good content wasted and players cant enjoy it.
I think pvp arena need to be finished and ready for us no bugs until now.

Steven

Game Master
Staff member
can be a problem if the players will not join, so will are alone on that map? I dont know. i wait to see the patch info and how we can enter primal law, is very confuse for me
i hope that map maze and primal law to not stay all the time empty like pvp arena.
It will be event, not game feature like PvP Arena.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
can you poste a video about some fight on primal law?
i hope that map maze and primal law to not stay all the time empty like pvp arena. Nobody enjoy pvp arena becouse is stell buged and you cant play. A very good content wasted and players cant enjoy it.
I think pvp arena need to be finished and ready for us no bugs until now.
Can you please send a list of all bugs you know about in that PVP Arena ? Use PM in forum please for that

Sorry but 3 months for this? Some useless af event that will change almost nothing and some other things that are already on every other server since years? (minus the statues, it's the first time I'm seeing something like this and I quite like it) Good that after ~2 years of waiting you finally fixed shop search.

Maybe at least you have made some changes with the Ice Witch or any other boss but was too shy to feature it in the Steven's video? Let's wait for more info and hope for the best.

edit. typos

Last edited:

Mihai

Sorry but 3 months for this? Some useless af event that will change almost nothing and some other things that are already on every other server since years? (minus the statues, it's the first time I'm seeing something like this and I quite like it) Good that after ~2 years of waiting you finally fixed shop search.

Maybe at least you have made some changes with the Ice Witch or any other boss but was too shy to feature it in the Steven's video? Let's wait for more info and hope for the best.

edit. typos
I'd prefer a boss to fight for, especially ice witch, more than any other update. And I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Yes, exactly now. Sorry, didn't even realize my mistake when I wrote the post. :zzz:
In a few minutes, full patch notes will be available.
I think about it and i pray to be a mistake.
Now i am glad and very high to see the patch info
Please Paci, rol over as the season2. Release the primal law from the Cage

Duncan

Ex-Game Master
We'll allow players to enter as soon we tested everything in live server and make sure everything is working as intended. Thank you for your patience.