What's new

Promo on tiktok

steph68

As you have probably seen, many servers have grown in large numbers, from a few hundred to 2k+ players with the help of the TIK-TOK platform where they do LIVE while playing on the server. It would be nice if we could also promote the server in this way. I offer to do live shows in this way, I can do live shows. I don't want anything in return. If it is desired, I ask a staff member to contact me through a PM on the server, I would only need a little advertisement.. maybe on discord or here on the forum and a banner.. something attractive.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
I absolutely support you in your TikTok opinion, it is now one of the most popular social media platforms and an easy way to reach more people. We already have a few advertising videos on TikTok and we hope to see more. Can't wait to see you as a promoter in the server ♥️

steph68

I absolutely support you in your TikTok opinion, it is now one of the most popular social media platforms and an easy way to reach more people. We already have a few advertising videos on TikTok and we hope to see more. Can't wait to see you as a promoter in the server ♥️
Videos are one thing, it's another thing when you're LIVE, a person sees a video once, watches it for 5 seconds and so on, while on a LIVE you can have a certain number of people constantly, answer questions...etc.
If you are interested in numbers, look at the LIVEs of those who play metin on tiktok.
If you really want it, I'm waiting for a PM on the forum, I said I don't want anything in return, just a logo, banner...etc.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Please check Sheen's message, just fill the application form on the promotion thread and send it to [email protected]. Your ticket will be directly assigned to our promotion team.

steph68

Hello!

Check out this thread Promoter Thread
There you have a template that you can send to [email protected] to become a promoter :sneaky:
If you are not interested, please contact @Pierce or @Essence for better communication. Unfortunately, I do not deal with advertising matters.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.
and don't forget, serious promoters who have a base of people are not looking for servers to promote, but they are wanted, all those who propose themselves means that that person has no business and is not wanted. So if you want serious promoters who can bring people and reputation, you have to find them yourself.