Promoting | WoM2 Forum

Promoting

Well i know the team has promised us stuff which they didnt forfill yet but i do trust them in that manner. GF will just open another serie of unlogical and undeveloped crap servers. That's why we have to gain those players right now, or they will just join the GF servers once again. I don't know any player who didnt regret to have played on official servers. The offer of WoM2 is much better and they have to know about it (once again).

Well i know the team has promised us stuff which they didnt forfill yet but i do trust them in that manner. GF will just open another serie of unlogical and undeveloped crap servers. That's why we have to gain those players right now, or they will just join the GF servers once again. I don't know any player who didnt regret to have played on official servers. The offer of WoM2 is much better and they have to know about it (once again).
very well say it no comment. i want to play again in wom2 but the 2 chanel keep me back, the max 250 players and special the worst drop on boss, metins, events...

Something I find important is to give new players a faster start.

With season pass built it, they can hunt faster and better. But something is important for a lot of players is:

The speed.

So, in my opinion, new players should get maybe a 7 days costume with 15% movement speed.

Just to help to run faster, do their quests and so on. I know we got a horse from lvl 10, but new players won't know about it, unfortunately.

Alright.

I have thought a bit, about something new, if we manage to drag new players to wom2.

As I stated earlier, we now have Season Pass included fully for every character on wom2,
which can be very attractive for new players. But something extra new, for new players is needed

So first of all:
- 7 Days Costume (B) Which will give 15% Movement speed.
It could easily be this costume for new players:

Furthermore, some extra items in the box on the beach would fit as well

The current item is a sword, bravery capes, shoes of wind and 20 small red potions.
Which should remain, except red potions, remove them and add:

Why? Because, it would look more attractive to new players, that they start with something nicer,
than just 20 red potions. And since u can learn skills from lvl 1-2, a blue auto potion would do good as well
And I do understand that the quests from lvl 1-28 are very rewarding, but that's easy to say,
when you know the server. New players won't know that, so by giving them some refreshing as 2 small auto potions
would make it a lot sweeter to start on an "Old-school" server, which got improved a lot.

This little change is not something that is too OP.
It would simply just make the start a bit smoother for new players.

lmao all the promoting talks, same talk was in Luna, etc...
years passed by, and Nothing changed, only less Players..

i barely see someone in twitch playing wom3? from wom2 i dont Need to talk haha

promotion in wom2 dont exist, only time it did exist when ther was many players in 2k16, and dongheddo, then everyone was on the hype train, but after .... anyways, gl at promoting, last time they said they started youtube promotion, i saw pretty not much.

Shogun

Owner
Staff member
lmao all the promoting talks, same talk was in Luna, etc...
years passed by, and Nothing changed, only less Players..
As opposed to the server not existing anymore as is the case with every other server that was online at the time of opening this one?

i barely see someone in twitch playing wom3? from wom2 i dont Need to talk haha
Promotion is renewed at the time of an update, as there has to be some content to support the promotion. As for wom2, streamers are simply not going to play it, no matter how much they get paid.

promotion in wom2 dont exist, only time it did exist when ther was many players in 2k16, and dongheddo, then everyone was on the hype train, but after .... anyways, gl at promoting, last time they said they started youtube promotion, i saw pretty not much.
I paid DonGheddo 1000 from my own money 2 months ago. Guess what he did? he just kept it for himself.

Last edited:
But You ask why they dont want to play wom2? Maybe becouse the game îs șo frustrated and myself i mare more then 30 mobile for wom2 and You reduse to tube 1 au,IT costume to continuu make video and live,,,thangs for You play 1000 to that guy and he didnt și atunci list 1 movie

I'm romanian and I don't know what are you trying to say.... half sentence is in romanian but without logic.
Just type only in romanian and someone will translate for others....

As opposed to the server not existing anymore as is the case with every other server that was online at the time of opening this one?

Promotion is renewed at the time of an update, as there has to be some content to support he promotion. As for wom2, streamers are simply not going to play it, no matter how much they get paid.

I paid DonGheddo 1000 from my own money 2 months ago. Guess what he did? he just kept it for himself.
never trust serbians.

just kidding, Looks like Oldschool Servers in metin2 are just doomed to die after a longer term of beeing "open"

Promotion is renewed at the time of an update, as there has to be some content to support he promotion. As for wom2, streamers are simply not going to play it, no matter how much they get paid.

u paid him and he never did a video or stream ? wtf is wrong with this kid

But You ask why they dont want to play wom2? Maybe becouse the game îs șo frustrated and myself i mare more then 30 mobile for wom2 and You reduse to tube 1 au,IT costume to continuu make video and live,,,thangs for You play 1000 to that guy and he didnt și atunci list 1 movie
i thought u quit wom2

Optimes

no hate but can you use google translate like every other ro?