What's new

PVP CLASS BALANCE ?

THEONE

Hello,

As the title shows i'm asking if there were some changes to do some balances in PVP, if so has some of the GM's tested these balances on high level characters because at mid level i can see other classes shine from others with roughly the same equipment and that makes me ask some questions. Are some characters preferable from others in PVP, PVM? I tend to think that any class should be equal in terms of PVP and PVM some of us don't have the nerve and time to make multiple characters to shine in some aspects of the game.
Thank you, waiting for some clarification !

Amnesis

Hello,

As the title shows i'm asking if there were some changes to do some balances in PVP, if so has some of the GM's tested these balances on high level characters because at mid level i can see other classes shine from others with roughly the same equipment and that makes me ask some questions. Are some characters preferable from others in PVP, PVM? I tend to think that any class should be equal in terms of PVP and PVM some of us don't have the nerve and time to make multiple characters to shine in some aspects of the game.
No, no and one more time no… every character should be equal in pvp ? The biggest nonsense I’ve heard for so long. So what is the point to have 4 characters and 8 classes if you could just have 1? Why even bother to struggle months in pvm with BM or shaman if blade sura would be exactly the same?…

3XK

Believe me, to perform well in PvP such as Dojang for example, making the character (lv) is the least of Your concerns. If You don’t have a sufficient amount of time to make two high level characters, You will either have to suck it up on PvM and farm with something like a Shaman/BM/Mental (anything other than WP/Body), give up PvP altogether of settle for lower level brackets.

There always has been a clear distinction between classes performing well in general PvM and PvP and that balance was always decent.

Anyways, real difficulty with PvP here is the ingame availability of bonus changers, green bonus changers nerfed for no reason and alchemy. Even if Sura BM was boosted to perform as well as WP, if You’re on limited budget You will get clapped by P2W/playing 12 hrs a day PvPers for another year or so.

My suggestion is make Your desired PvP char and aim for either lv 39 bracket, or lv59. Slowly You will build up enough to compete

THEONE

So there is little to no diversity in PVP just the same old classes who outshine the others be it from the character core or the wallet,well kinda sad. I was really hoping for a high level balance regarding this issue.

sie777

Hello,

let me guess :D crappy archer or light shaman?

Warrex

Hello,

In the end PvP player will always beat any PvM player just play what you enjoy the most and don't try too hard to catch up with others if you are new here.

Good luck have fun

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
There always has been a clear distinction between classes performing well in general PvM and PvP and that balance was always decent.
actually this is it, always been and i think will be, thats why we have 4 races, 2 classes each...not all of them can perform equally in all the aspects of the game and in my opinion it would be pretty unrealistic to expect them to be something they are not, or to do something they are not supposed to do.

Some smaller changes were made in the past and will probably be made over time if there's a need but as we all saw, players used to ask for changes in favor of their own character's race/class (be it very justified or not).
Some players will always have more time or even money to invest in the game (any) than the others, they have higher chance to be better in the game in shorter period of time than the others. Thats also normal and expectable i guess, however make sure you enjoy your free time and have fun because after all - thats all that matters.

Regards.