What's new

[Red kingdom] Noxious

Toxic

12313123-removebg-preview.png

Do you feel it? Do you feel it in the air?

Do you feel the noxicity... egh, I mean the toxicity?

It's slithering around your ankles, making your knees weak... mom's spaghetti - let's throw some confetti - poisonous confetti!

*throws confetti, everyone gets poisoned, the audience is in awe*

Mythic_Dragon_Jade_%28Excellent%29.png
Introducing, in the heavily toxic corner, from Shinsoo Kingdom, the international guild
Mythic_Dragon_Jade_%28Excellent%29.png

NOXIOUS

Like poison, what started as a small group of people is slowly growing - all while trashtalking, having fun, and setting themselves to turn this into the best guild in the kingdom.

With balanced levels of toxicity that spread across all fields, we focus on infecting people with knowledge, but at the same time working, learning, and evolving together, but most importantly helping each other.

The more the poison the better.

NOXIOUS
offers you the help you might have been looking for in-game, the support to develop your character, and the information you need to streamline your farming process and get the best drop possible!

We are adepts of toxic conversation and mostly never shut up, even when we should. Among us, trashtalk and banter are allowed. As long as all guildies are comfortable, the poison can spread, infecting every inch of their bodies.

NOXIOUS is looking for:

Mature, over 18 years of age players.

Activity in-game and on our Discover server.

Level 45+ players

Players interested in both PvM and PvP.

Respect, friendliness, but mostly a great, toxic sense of humor.

As much noxicity, toxicity and poisoning chance on your items as possible!

Of course, loyalty must be on the table at all times. We give our best to the community, and expect the same in return.

Last but not least, our toxic concoction is one of a kind, uniquely developed for the purpose at hand - it differs from the usual toxicity and poisonous behavior.

As a result, we do NOT ACCEPT and will NOT TOLERATE racist, sexist. and homophobic people around us!
Judging based on age or gender is also NOT toleranted.

We are the kind of toxicity that you can savor with a cup of fine wine or a glass of whisky on the rocks.
To sum it up and quote my most trusted advisor, we are:
1681563373735.png

asdasd-removebg-preview.png
We are NOXIOUS, we are TOXIC, please don't ask to join if you are
easily offended!!!

If you wish to join us, I'm sorry to tell you that the guild is no longer active.

Last edited:

Toxic

*Day 2 as a guild leader: I've successfully corrupted one of my members to waste her money on a costume.*
Now we can be toxic with style.

1702762141383.png

Last edited:

Toxic

Another day in the Chernobyl trenches...

While people are complaining about the drop rate and the price of the Facial Creams, there's one toxic player... that won't stop abusing the amazons. Day and night.

Without a single shred of doubt, our guild has the best Map 1 farmer... and she's not even broken into her chaos collection yet.

While we initially bullied her for being a map1 farmer, as the rest of us are slowly progressing, we soon ate our words as she was ready to buy our weight in gold...

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

Our girl is so toxic she keeps flexing her Map1 gains on us, daily. I don't think she can be stopped...

Garou

Another day in the Chernobyl trenches...

While people are complaining about the drop rate and the price of the Facial Creams, there's one toxic player... that won't stop abusing the amazons. Day and night.

Without a single shred of doubt, our guild has the best Map 1 farmer... and she's not even broken into her chaos collection yet.

While we initially bullied her for being a map1 farmer, as the rest of us are slowly progressing, we soon ate our words as she was ready to buy our weight in gold...

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

Our girl is so toxic she keeps flexing her Map1 gains on us, daily. I don't think she can be stopped...
that guy is smurfing IRL

Toxic

Same poison, different day...

You know karma is real when you want to bully your guild members for being broke but it backfires in your face and you become the guild bank...

What started as a joke soon became a great way to build trust amongst guild members.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 808

propertyaqqc.jpg
Well, well - who would've thought?
A band of misfits, often labeled as absolute degenerates, was able to pitch in and come together to buy a Guild Land!
Truth be told, we didn't think this would happen either, but there we are - incredibly poor and with nothing to our names, but in the possession of a fine territory.

property22.jpg

We've fulfilled our goal - the Noxious name is now on the map, and #map1 too, that is.
We're not by any means hardcore players, save for a few of us here and there, so this feels like a serious achievement for our guild.
Even though some other guilds were faster and have even hired some NPCs, we were nevertheless in awe for the entire evening, just staring at our blank spot of dirt.

designers.jpg

But, there was no time to lose - we had to hire some professionals as well!
Therefore, it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you, lovely mister Stanley!

stanley.jpg

He will be taking care of all of your weaponry needs.
He likes baked goods mostly, but will never refuse a good, juicy Heavenly Peach once in a while.
If you do happen to pay him a visit, he'd REALLY appreciate it if you could deal with the hostile White Tigers around - he might even throw in an extra 10% good luck chance, just for you!

designers.jpg

Here's some of us - some of those that stayed up late and helped manage the first one-two hours of us having a Guild Land.
We will grow, no worries - and we're waiting for you to join our ranks - the toxic ranks of Noxious!
location.jpg
Pay us a visit, have a chat with Stanley, enjoy the fine veins of ores that spawn nearby, or give a holler to our dear leader, Toxic Girl #1001, on Discord if you want to join.

D

Deleted member 808

Hidden through the leaves, our Ebony Alchemist awaits you...
Bring your ores, bring some Yang, a bunch of spirit stones and don't forget to check your good luck!
Skip the 20% refine chance of the Town Alchemist and enjoy the generous 60% refine chance of the Noxious Alchemist.
ebony-alchemist.jpg

Toxic

Team effort is always celebrated in Noxious

Our dear shaman Vanith won the giveaway!

From the Itemshop selection he picked... the classic black desert costume!

image.png

And now him and his hubby can both look stylish 💕

Furthermore, I've decided to host monthly giveaways for the members of Noxious, as they are my WoM2 toxic partners.

We're waiting for you to join us on our adventure!

Last edited:

Toxic

Recruitments for the Noxious guild are closed now.
In light of the last few patch notes, our daily presence will considerably reduce.
I cannot make people stay on a server that doesn't make them happy.

Last edited:

Toxic

🎵It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me🎵

After a small break from wom2 we've decided that we'll once again put our faith in the team and continue our journey here.
Besides that, our recruitments are once again open, so feel free to reach out to join the mad house!

P.S: if you are easily offended or don't like dark humor, this is not the guild for you!

Kuzman

What a fun thread. Bit weird at times but a fun thread and presentation/recruitment post nonetheless. Nice stuff, GL with the guild :D!

Toxic

The time for the second giveaway came and so, for this month's giveaway, the prize was a White Hare Set (costume+hairstyle)!

After an unfortunate set of events, the winner had to be rerolled and so our winner for the may giveaway was picked!

He already sold the set for some sweet sweet yang.

Each month the giveaways will increase in value, so we hope to see more and more winners
💕

Last edited: