Rethinking the fishing and azrael tp allow | WoM2 Forum

Rethinking the fishing and azrael tp allow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amethister

Hi, I suggest allowing back to tp in Azrael run, I mean it is annoying to carry the buff while it gets killed every damn 5m at gates. It was added and I have no idea why it was removed after( bcs somebody couldn't cancel it at nemere run and ppl were teleporting away ik ik)

2nd thing. Fishing is boring and u have no win doing this, maybe some very rare fishes but god damn it is hard to make money while fishing.
-First of all I suggest removing the basic fishing method and adding a new one more( like they did on the official server, that is very fun)
-Secondly, rethinking fishing events. The one with boxes isn't enough in my opinion, maybe add some more event or some bigger event, which can help u to make A LOOT OF PROFIT( I also suggest the one from the official server, that event was awesome and funny)

The keyword is FUNNY. Fishing is a losing of time and also boring af, make it interesting, make players to fish, add items that players need that can be obtainable only by fishing, that would be an idea. Add some chest that u can get trought the water like hidden treasures that can give u something special(idk smth that values u may think about it), add some new fishes.
There's a lot of things that can change the game only thinking about a part that has been ignored for so many years :O

Thx for reading, waiting for ur pros and cons bellow :) Have a day as nice as me :*

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
+1 for both.
- I never struggled with the shamy on azrael run, because i've always use her as an attacker. But i can understand the pain by carrying a "dead" char.
So why not.

- About fishing, i heard there was a rework of the system planned. But i don't know if the Team is still into it. New content are always welcome.

Optimes

i've always use her as an attacker
Yes ppl should start not to use the char as a buffer they should use her as a mage alot ppl thinking like "omg i need a 2nd war/sura attacker" no you fking dont need a 2nd attacker you just need a medium mage

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
Yes ppl should start not to use the char as a buffer they should use her as a mage alot ppl thinking like "omg i need a 2nd war/sura attacker" no you fking dont need a 2nd attacker you just need a medium mage
Yeah, it's gonna boost the dmg in all basically, and it's not that hard to do it :D

Amethister

I can full equip my mage with pvm items for a char that does dmg but it won't change the fact I don't have points in strength and I must reset smth and that I didn't finish biologist on it cause for me was mostly a waste of time and money as it is for most ppl. And I wanna see ya how are u hitting 12-13k in gates with a mage, i'm talking here about making the run as fast as I can, not only making it :) (and also who tf has FULL PET on mage? Heniek and boghy maybe)

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
(and also who tf has FULL PET on mage? Heniek and boghy maybe)
Well, only on 5/6 shamy :joy::joy::joy::joy:

EDIT: But pet on shamy is easy to make. ifyou level her while you farm , you can reach lvl80 so easily (for example create a shamy lvl 1, exp it to lvl 90 and the pet will be 78/81), and with 10lvl aggression it should give around (or a bit more) 200 att. Not bad xD
ANYWAY THE POINT IS THAT THIS SUGGESTION IS GOOD, SO +1 AGAIN :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:

PACI

Developer
Staff member
One suggestion per thread please, considered only the first one.

No, teleportation to inside of dungeon instances won't be available. The fact that you solo-play does not mean we have to support it, nor encourage it.
We cannot tell if you are teleporting your secondary character or a friend with whom you are playing with. Group dungeons are meant to me finished in group, otherwise it wouldn't be a requirement. If you are using a secondary character of yours to do that, it is only your choice.

For the fishing part, consider creating a separated thread.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.