What's new

Rework Azrael .

iNaked

yo bro , i got full darkness and devill and get -20k on Azrael , isn't possible that much dmg . I dont regen my hp :-j
I got alchemy onyx intermediare 52% darkness
rework defences bro , people left because u can't make a better gameplay.
we spend so much time for no reason .
we dont make any money from Azrael.
Every update u make is a fail.
Try make server better not worst.
Market is fail to , nothing is selling.

PS : Poison on Azrael is 3 dmg? Are u for real

iNaked

Pointless man ..
It's pvm skill , and isn't that much difference with/without :) The crazy dmg of Azrael is the problem and resistance 0effect .
52 darkness , and i got x3 (One shot) isn't nice.

Sxx

Resistance is calculated differently on this server.
Your 52% darkness res is actually a 30% damage reduction Vs darkness DMG.
So if you have berserk on with 15% increased damage taken the difference is quite big in my opinion.

Boy67the7

I was adressing the ressistanced a while ago in a post but it got completly ignored. They are still useless to my experience here. Just go full Absorb, HP, Block, Damage and you are fine doing anything. Well except you are a Body warrior :ROFLMAO:

iNaked

Well , idk who's testing this stuff but one is for sure. Nobody cares'
Every maintenance need another maintenance :)
They're not playing seems ,
Berserker got nerf
Blessing spell nerf
Aura isn't the best pvm anymore
I can understand should be more difficult for Warrior , but man , it's ful defence and still it's impossible .
Also the problem of kick out from Dungeons (Tower/Azrael/Beran also now) and waiting for a staff to TP back in dung..
It's a server with 3k players, u can't say it's bug* u have to fix it .
Difference between Aura and Healer . I guess healer dont get +incoming dmg boost / but for sure he is near Aura at DMG
Best way fix resistances .

AlexCrX

high level bosses aren't supposed to be soloed.
that's my opinion, you can take it or leave it,
I'm opposed to any nerf to high level bosses.

If you really wanna solo something and cry about resistances, there's pierce in the game 20 from the potion 10 bracelet 18 weapon 26 on HT necklace, as war you also have a little pierce boost on berserk what's that? like 70 total pierce? stop crying , you wasted your money on semi-useless items and instead of think that the problem is you. Just because your ego is so big you think it's the server

iNaked

high level bosses aren't supposed to be soloed.
that's my opinion, you can take it or leave it,
I'm opposed to any nerf to high level bosses.

If you really wanna solo something and cry about resistances, there's pierce in the game 20 from the potion 10 bracelet 18 weapon 26 on HT necklace, as war you also have a little pierce boost on berserk what's that? like 70 total pierce? stop crying , you wasted your money on semi-useless items and instead of think that the problem is you. Just because your ego is so big you think it's the server
u make me wonder why u write here :D
i have more pierce than u write there if it's matter.
before u write , think a bit , and read again maybe u dont understand
they make a pvm skill , but nerf it . my problem isn't berserker
my problem is darkness resistance ,u can't get 20k on 52% maybe when u will try solo uu will understand
probably u still trying do Bera mission, or maybe u dont know what Bera mission is .
np . gl gaming ;)

Weijierr

u make me wonder why u write here :D
i have more pierce than u write there if it's matter.
before u write , think a bit , and read again maybe u dont understand
they make a pvm skill , but nerf it . my problem isn't berserker
my problem is darkness resistance ,u can't get 20k on 52% maybe when u will try solo uu will understand
probably u still trying do Bera mission, or maybe u dont know what Bera mission is .
np . gl gaming ;)
Don;t bother with map2 farmes, this is not World Of Metin2 like we all expected, this is Tian2 or Tian 4 whatever, everything points out towards that.
100kk to make the pose like on tian2, and many many things.