What's new

Rising excess of bound items

SairusHunt

As the B icon at any item is becoming GD's favorite stuff to do, let us store those items somewhere safe, either an additional inventory slots like the ones you get from wearing a belt, or a new storage option at some NPC that will be accessible only for one character, not shared through other characters on the same account, could also be available after lv 50 or through some random quest if needed.

With every BP mission completed and each level up chest opened the inventory is just turning more and more into a mess filled at least one full page just with bound items that we intend to use at some other time or just not spend them all at once. It is not a solution either to give them to Shabby Pedestrian since we will definitely need them at some point eventually, like bound exp. wine+, bound soul stones. Another thing is the risk of accidentally right-clicking them, either due to tiny mouse lag or just human error - items like hot chocolate, which u might use by mistake when you will barely be able to come online in the following days.. another thing is paying couple hundred kk to unlock all inventory, especially now for the NPC selling mission and ending up being able to fill only half of it with actual sellables..

I am not disliking the idea of having some items bound, even tho with time we getting more and more of them, but the space issue to store them is not a light matter.

One more thing, the bound item is not considered the same item by the game, using bound blessing scrolls doesn't count into Use blessing scroll mission, you cannot craft master compass using bound blessing scroll, bound bonus changers don't count for Use bonus changer mission.. we could surely go on with more reasons if anyone still wishes to overlook this.

Any way which is the most convenient for the team, please make some way to store Bound items somewhere other than hand-in-hand with all other items in our inventory.

Thanks for anyone's support in advance!

Toxic

If they could be stored at the storekeeper but you can't move them to another character's inventory from the same account it would be pretty cool, idk if it's doable. At 105 I have 6 bound exp bracelets that I will absolutely need for when the level cap is increased but until then I keep collecting my monthly exp bracelet from the fishing bp quest..

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

i forwarded your suggestion to the team. Hm i guess you could just use those items more often and do not leave everything for later, because if you are active player that kind of items will be coming more and more over time (as you said). Besides, i dont know if you have unlocked your inventory to the max or not but there is some extra space you can get, unlock them with inventory keys 🤷‍♀️

Regards.

SairusHunt

3h fishing book (bound) heavenly peaches (bound) novice memos (bound) and so many other bound BP rewards again man the shabby pedestrian will be chilling at cape dragon following weeks with so many donations