Same gender marriage for teleporting | WoM2 Forum

Same gender marriage for teleporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapWHre

Hello, I wanted to suggest giving 2 characters of same gender the ability to marry.
I wanted to turn my male farmer into female but the game declined and told me I'd have to un-marry my partner first.
I'm assuming it would not let me re-marry her being female, too.

Any chance this is going to happen ? Really don't see a point in not being able to.

VFour

Board Legend
Well , this has been suggested a long time ago and here are the reasons:
- No marriage is anything more than 2 characters of the same person.
- No need.
- Doesn't make sense in the game.

TrapWHre

Well , this has been suggested a long time ago and here are the reasons:
- No need.
- Doesn't make sense in the game.
Eh, I don't get your first point. How does that play a role in my suggestion ?
I think if there is a demand (which I'm sure there is), you could argue that there is a "need" for it. Sure it's not required to play or advance in the game, but it's a quality-of-life improvement as they are suggested everyday - and none of them are required either.
Why not ? What in the game makes it have no sense ? There is no lore or anything preventing it. Being restricted to play a certain gender is taking freedom while playing. I value that alot.

iTurbo

Tell me how
No one uses this system because of of the "marrige" concept, if you couldnt teleport to your partner no1 would give a fck about it, in my opnion it would be nice to rename this system, giving it some other name. Right now its just a system which allows you to teleport two of your chars which have different gender, and it doesnt make sense because if i want to both my chars same gender it forces me to change the gender of one of them, so maybe it wont be that bad idea to rework the system a bit, like the name and the items associated to it, without any gender restrictions, or to safe work simply allow this "marrige" between same gender, i wouldnt see any problems with it

VFour

Board Legend
No one uses this system because of of the "marrige" concept, if you couldnt teleport to your partner no1 would give a fck about it, in my opnion it would be nice to rename this system, giving it some other name. Right now its just a system which allows you to teleport two of your chars which have different gender, and it doesnt make sense because if i want to both my chars same gender it forces me to change the gender of one of them, so maybe it wont be that bad idea to rework the system a bit, like the name and the items associated to it, without any gender restrictions, or to safe work simply allow this "marrige" between same gender, i wouldnt see any problems with it
Well, no Shit, as I said :

iTurbo

Well, no Shit, as I said :
Seems like you werent able to understand what i wrote, not my problem then

Like you are gonna boost ur dmg if your shamy turns into a boi xd lmao guys some usefull ideeas pls?
A Suggestion is made for the whole Server in general, not just for yourself, and i personally dont even have or want 2 chars of the same gender which i want "married", but still this system is wrong because, as we know, you are forced to use this system which requires 2 of your own chars to be able to farm, and it doesnt allow you to do that if both your chars have same gender, and there are people who care what gender their chars are , so thats what this suggestion is solving,

TrapWHre

I don't understand why some people come to suggestion threads only to sprew nonsense and discourage healthy change with lack of proper argumentation.
Nothing about this suggestion hurts anyone, it will only help others. If it doesn't affect you, then move along ?

Contribute to the discussion - if you are against it then give us a valid reason, as to why you believe it isn't a healthy change. If that is too much to ask for, I recommend you to seek your attention elsewhere (e.g. other sub-forums or discord).

Last edited:

IDemonI

Seems like you werent able to understand what i wrote, not my problem then

A Suggestion is made for the whole Server in general, not just for yourself, and i personally dont even have or want 2 chars of the same gender which i want "married", but still this system is wrong because, as we know, you are forced to use this system which requires 2 of your own chars to be able to farm, and it doesnt allow you to do that if both your chars have same gender, and there are people who care what gender their chars are , so thats what this suggestion is solving,
Who cares about that lol? If its so bad for you then just dont create a buff.

IDemonI

I don't understand why some people come to suggestion threads only to sprew nonsense and discourage healthy change with lack of proper argumentation.
Nothing about this suggestion hurts anyone, it will only help others. If it doesn't affect you, then move along ?

Contribute to the discussion - if you are against it then give us a valid reason, as to why you believe it isn't a healthy change. If that is too much to ask for, I recommend you to seek your attention elsewhere (e.g. other sub-forums or discord).
Like what is the point? How is this gonna help you in any way? Why is it so hard to have a female char? Lol pls

TrapWHre

Like what is the point? How is this gonna help you in any way? Why is it so hard to have a female char? Lol pls
If I want to play 2 female chars, I don't want to miss out on porting them around because that is putting me at a massive disadvantage. It's helping me play the game how I want to play it. Would you want classes locked behind gender ? Make all weapon suras female, all buffs male etc. ? I doubt you would. To me the game does it because I'm unlucky enough to not like the appearances of my characters that the game forces on me.

Just marry and use Gender Change Scroll after.
You didn't even read the very first post of this thread yet you come here and give a pointless solution to my issue which I already said, doesn't work.
The fact that you @IDemonI liked it, shows you didn't read it either. So why come here and give your input if you don't even take 1 minute of your time to read what this is all about ?

Last edited:

Souless

I just made another buff character just because the gender change item is more expensive than the books used by the old buff for M4 skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.