Season 2 - Discussion Thread | Page 6 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Season 2 - Discussion Thread

Mihai

Oh, that could habe a very hugh impact on the amount of high level chars.
I kind of understand that going to lvl 105 is annoying and making it a bit easier isn’t harmful, but why did you change the low- and mid level too ?
Leveling just doesn‘t exit there when you can get up to 80 in just a few hours and it was very fast even before the update...
Anyways, the ice witch change and the pet colours are very good.
just over 77 is easier as they say. and 77-90 was hard as hell, 100-105 too. It's a very good idea for new players.

anyone knows anything about the dragon guard costumes? alea said that we'll get them, but as far as i see, the xmas is gone and those costumes are not even in sight :/ i mean come on, we have those obnoxious new robes but those cool costumes not
p.s. (dragon guard costumes = the costumes of the 2018 xmas event on the official servers)

Kempo

Nobody insulted you, but it works as intended for me. Anyone else has still has the same thing?
Through idiot i wanted to say easy to fool. Anyhow, this issue is here for a long time, when think said it will be like this until pet system is rebuild. The pet system is not rebuilt and thenpet behaviour is still the same. Belive me, i know what im saying and im not saying this make you look bad. It is a very annoying issue and it has to be fixed. The cooldown is because bad pet behaviour, not the cooldown you set

Mihai

Through idiot i wanted to say easy to fool. Anyhow, this issue is here for a long time, when think said it will be like this until pet system is rebuild. The pet system is not rebuilt and thenpet behaviour is still the same. Belive me, i know what im saying and im not saying this make you look bad. It is a very annoying issue and it has to be fixed. The cooldown is because bad pet behaviour, not the cooldown you set
for me it works too

Paire

To be honest i think i should stop putting hope in this servers team :) I mean i really not that guy who flames the team about everything... but its not the first time i was hyped for something in this server and got disappointed... i was hyped for 3 months of wating to the new season, to discover that the "new" things are things which got already added to other servers YEARS ago, and you pretend that it is something, this updates would be a joke to players from other servers :D i know that u make your effort etc. but you have to make good results too so we can see and feel your effort :D i know u added new thing like primal law, battle roayle , but who knows when we can play this without any bugs... i like how the upates were in the past :D maybe not the fasted but unique ones, not copy paste...
Again i dont falme ^^ i was just telling my opinion and i think its allowed

I really wish that i am wrong and there will be like a second part of this season, which will make the wating worth :D

Desylium

I just can thank god and the administration for doing finally something about the exp. Now it will be a bit less dismotivating the fact of staying still pressing space to kill lemures. instead of a total of 30h I hope it is 15 or 10h D:

Soon I'll have to come back and play