Season 3 Pre-Announcement #1 Discussion Thread | WoM2 Forum

Season 3 Pre-Announcement #1 Discussion Thread

anakuma

No i can't take another Vashj'ir accident! Not to deeps but please let's go to Heavens!

Jokes aside i wonder how will the new items will be like.
105 weapon and armors always looked stupid to me. You can craft +0 for 50kk but +9 costs 10kkk . I hope that you make the new ones useful and well balanced.
Also the new contents are going to change the game overall for sure but if it makes some previous content completely useless( for example beta farm or Aqua etc) that would be really sad.

I wonder what's the purpose of making updates for wom2 if there is wom3 opening, you should know that this server is gonna die.
Im also pretty sure that you're making updates included on wom3.
You gonna loose 100-200 players online during wom3 jurney.

Sagiri can you reveal more info about those 5 maps? and about dungeon?
Afther i was thinking very much i decide to remain here and play on this server until to the end with good or bad changes, no mather what.
I check daily the forum to see the info about season 3.
Also i see in one post where 1 GM make adwertise to wom3 and he say the game will have a slighty changes in pvp and in alchemy too.
My question is those changes will be implemented in the wom2 client? you will improve wom2 in the future too?
THANK YOU.
Until season 3 will be release i prepare my char for new maps 120 level and i hope to receive one asnwer shortly. And a picture with the new costume from battle pas from season 3 will be nice.

PACI

Developer
Staff member
We will reveal more information regarding Season 3 when we are allowed to.
And yes, WoM2 development will continue, otherwise Season 3 wouldn't come, right?

The changes mentioned on WoM3 are not coming to WoM2, no. That is the first thing we said the moment we announced its opening (changes we wouldn't be able to do on a running server).

We will reveal more information regarding Season 3 when we are allowed to.
And yes, WoM2 development will continue, otherwise Season 3 wouldn't come, right?

The changes mentioned on WoM3 are not coming to WoM2, no. That is the first thing we said the moment we announced its opening (changes we wouldn't be able to do on a running server).
About changes in pvp and alchemy Austen why not?
If developers team can make a bethher alchemy system and some changes in pvp for wom3 why not improve wom2 too? Why?
You Say wom team will continnue to update wom2 client but in same time You say the good changes from wom3 will not ne aplyed on wom2. If îs running then stopped and aply changes. If those chănges can improve the gameplay.
We have alchemy changers șo we can reroll the legendary that will suffer afther change.
Just my opinion