What's new

Server is going down.

steph68

Just like the old server, WOM2 drops considerably, and as then, I think that the fault lies with the staff, who do what they want and do not take into account the advice and needs of the players. We were promised a lot, such as the events, the first time they said that they expected the Easter event to end and then... so much time passed. I'm sorry but I will leave this server because it's a waste of time and in 1 month there will be 600 players maximum.

Cluubbi

I decide the same a month ago :) . I 'm still here for maybe new start without any issues or drop problems.

steph68

I decide the same a month ago :) . I 'm still here for maybe new start without any issues or drop problems.
In my opinion the drop is ok, there are other problems, most of the staff members are incompetent, they don't help the players, they are indifferent. They don't listen to our suggestions and needs, they make promises and don't keep them. And updates are made only for level 70+, those who donate. In this style, there will only be 500 players left in a month, and most of them are lvl 60-70+, they will die just like the old server with 300-400 on. Too bad for the server because it's beautiful..

Drobecek

to me, the problem is not enough content and a struggling server economy caused by 0% inflation- to keep a healthy market yang amount on server must slowly grow... also there are to many items+9 low/middle stuff and they are almost worthless... Azrael should be 4 weeks ago..... hl2 and Dragon should also be a long time ago added 2 months in Forest is meh for high-level players.... Azrael and dragon are not NEW content, not even beta maps or stuff like that but still they add it to slow .... baroness is now but it is a meh, not worth it, hl1 is fine for leveling but apart from witch drop is meh forest drop gets worse and worse since prices drop.... the gloves 2h >1h would probably work if they would give their normal 50% increase this way no one accepts high prices... i am also having a break with my friends we will see what Azrael brings.... also the lack of events is bad, i don't need to have 24/7 events that are op but something like ox or anything.... but nah.... nothing

Momo

there are other problems, most of the staff members are incompetent, they don't help the players, they are indifferent.
your quote for baloon, fits perfectly.

I've also seen enough.....won't be investing any more time.Was fun while it lasted.

Good luck to you all

fly

Old wom had these problems too, maybe u wont remember but there were. Maybe not these type of problems, but there were times when players would leave the server, then some new ones will join and so on and so forth. Eventually after 7-8 years there were still considerable amounts of players. Now im not saying i am liking what they are doing, they are purposely milking the content as much as possible, so the new content feels like a breath of fresh air, but they forget the consequences where players are done with this garbage market and farming spots, resulting in a loss of players.
Maybe this is just what they want.
Now , with all this being said, i dont think the server is gonna die, but there will for sure be considerable fluctuations in players count.
Also, (rant) f*ck this bestiary system man.

D

Deleted member 808

Old wom had these problems too, maybe u wont remember but there were. Maybe not these type of problems, but there were times when players would leave the server, then some new ones will join and so on and so forth. Eventually after 7-8 years there were still considerable amounts of players. Now im not saying i am liking what they are doing, they are purposely milking the content as much as possible, so the new content feels like a breath of fresh air, but they forget the consequences where players are done with this garbage market and farming spots, resulting in a loss of players.
Maybe this is just what they want.
Now , with all this being said, i dont think the server is gonna die, but there will for sure be considerable fluctuations in players count.
I agree.

I agree tenfold. 😅

Arikel

You're always complaining about everything and "menacing" with leaving. The server is pretty good aside from the problems any server will have. Because they'll never be fully liked. This staff takes the uggestions into account, but stop ranting as children and menace loll