What's new

100th behaviour complaint (CLOSE FAST)

xHallow

This post is about certain administration member behaviour. What's funny is that just by reading the first sentence, if u play wom u already know which person I have in mind. Both staff members and players are aware of the issue, yet nothing is being done.

Does he have dirt on you? He is running the server into the ground and after the last dispute regarding Hated and CoL a lot of players were ready to pack their bags. But they are addicted, so they didn't. That doesn't mean they won't, if this keeps happening.

This is one of the best servers i've ever played on, and everyday i wonder if it was made by luck or by skill, yet everyday i see the person we all have in mind write on discord, I'm getting convinced that its just luck.

Because no serious team would tolerate a person like this, to still have access to communication mediums. He might be a great SGM (which is somewhat doubtful looking at his comments during the whole wubba circus, BP and 1000 other snarky comments just to be contrarian towards player's complaints), why does he have rights to write?

One of you tried to change it. Why just one? It's obvious this is not just cashgrab project, and u somewhat want the server to prosper, u don't have courage to start internal drama with literal manchild? You might think that this is not a big deal, just some mad kids arguing on discord. I don't know if any of u track opinion about the game on various forums and groups, but u will se him mentioned A LOT, JUST FOR HIS ATTITUDE.

IF THIS PERSON TOUCHES GAME BALANCE, it's even worse, because if his discord opinion carry over to server balance, we are all fucked.

I could post some screenshots, but what's the point? We all are aware of the issue, it's not like i can show something new (unless he writes while I'm writing this post, because almost every single of his messages can be brought up as an example, just ctrl+f his name into discord). Close this thread all u want, u've struck gold with the server but u're letting one person melt it and push it down the toilet

Last edited:

r1r2r3

Close to 1 year since this is a problem, but nothing will happen. who played WoM for a long time knows what's up and why that person will always be around.