What's new

Shaman Class

Heartsbane

I am playing 35LV shaman as my main character. I know it is hard but I like playing shaman. Currently my shaman is dragon force, the one with critic skills. I wonder if it is better to play healer shaman, because of its skill that gives +attack. Is healer shaman more powerful here than it is on official servers?Iİ there any difference or improvement for healer shaman? How much does its skill give +attack value compared to body warrior or blade Sura?

I mean is this server made some changes on healer shamans skill set, or the skill set is the same (as in bow powerful it is) with the official servers?

gigel

the main difference for healer is the natures enchantment skill. It gives double the effect (atack + %damage) when self casted. I dont think its war/sura level meaning its a bit weaker but it's playable. For low levels i think dragon force is better, u can level them up in parallel and just switch gear later.

gigel

not really. INT also increases the values of the buff. At G1 with no INT items, only 90 from Stats gives 55 atack and 3.87% damage. If u self cast u get double so 110 atack and 7.74% damage. With 12 INT extra u get 59 atack and 4.25% damage so an extra of 4 atack and 0.38 damage or 8 and 0.76% for yourself per each 12 INT (thats at G1)

Toxic

Healer - deals more damage due to attack up giving x2 values when self-cast
Dragon - is more tanky and has more crit chance because you get 100% of your blessing and enchant damage values, while others get only 75%.
Best advice if you want to play shaman is to have 2 characters, one of each skill set and play on both. It's more fun and more efficient in terms of damage. If you don't want to or can't do that, I'd suggest to main dragon until you get better items, because it's tankier due to blessing spell and then switch to maining healer once you are sure your items are good enough to handle monsters with like 35% blessing spell insteaad of 50% (P value)

Last edited: