What's new

Razador things

In less than 15 minutes I was going to kill the razador, and guess what?
my character with harmony bracelet and 98 fire resistance died from only one critical damage (from full hp to -8k)
but my shaman who doesn't use harmony bracelet and has only 77 fire resistance didn't die. because he was just lucky and didn't take critical damage. (his only alchemy is just a diamond)

and this event was repeated for 23 minutes. why did I lose 23 minutes? what do I need to do to kill faster? can razador farm be done without stressing? the answer to all these questions from the great developer snake: wait for nemere items. what about later snake? i already have 19 skill ress and it hits 30k damage. what will change when i wear the damn glacial helmet.

i will not be modest. i have the best items in the game and i am really sick of your ridiculous answers. what are you waiting for, dozens of other players will suffer from razador's nonsense and then you will make a change. what is the fault of DUSBASLIGI, who made a lot of preparations for razador months ago and had the most elite items?my crime is to play this game
just for you your big ego is more valuable than this game. keep acting like this and i hope all players will get tired of this team's decisions and leave.

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Hello, before you keep going after our designers you need to understand some things. This dungeon was never meant for less than 3-4 fully geared party members and even then you would have possible issues if the rage mode phase of the boss was executed poorly. (If you waltz with the boss for 23 mins i assume you were soloing it?^^)
Also even without glacial items it is still possible to tank all possible damage from Razador with 25k+ Hp, and Crit DMG reduction besides the capped fire rez so your argument is invalid.

Hello, before you keep going after our designers you need to understand some things. This dungeon was never meant for less than 3-4 fully geared party members and even then you would have possible issues if the rage mode phase of the boss was executed poorly. (If you waltz with the boss for 23 mins i assume you were soloing it?^^)
Also even without glacial items it is still possible to tank all possible damage from Razador with 25k+ Hp, and Crit DMG reduction besides the capped fire rez so your argument is invalid.
hello dave. razador deals 30k damage if it critically hits (i have 43.2 mage buff, dragon bracelet, 19 skill res and 98 fire res). by the way i am not soloing the dungeon i have 3 atacker warriors and i attack with buffers too. my total damage is quite high but it doesn't matter. If razador doesn't do critical damage, I can kill razador with just the DUSBASLIGI and buffer. (what I want is not that it doesn't do critical damage, I just don't want to die because of critical damage despite all these items)
The difficulty of razador farming is only the possibility of get critical damage. if I don't take critical hits, I can easily kill the razador with only 1 warrior and shamans. neither you nor I want it to be that easy. I just want to get the reward for my efforts.
even if i have glacial bracelet and helmet +9 i will die if i get a critical hit. if it is impossible to tank razador's critical damage then there is only one way left: more damage. because if you have a lot of damage you have less chance to get critical damage. but this is not a guaranteed solution because you can still die.
actually farming razador is easy now. i think it should be harder but not more ridiculous.
I know I don't write in the suggestions section, but let me offer a few ideas here, please.
I am not saying that these changes should be made, but even after thinking for a few minutes, I thought of such solutions.
increase the razador's damage, but he can't critically hit.
change the onyx critical damage chance reduction bonus to critical damage reduction for pvm only (a thinking pvm player would never complain about this and it would be a very good QoL change)
if you do not want the razador to farm with 1 warrior and buffers, you can increase the health required to kill the razador
by the way i have cl4 crt pierce onyx and despite that i get a lot of critical hits :) regards

Reactions: TVA

Cluss

I farm Razador too and i dont know why it shouldnt be considered as a solo run, with dusba his items , his max fire res and so much skill res, sorry but then what is razador doing, is razador doing true dmg crit or what?
With all this Stats razador should not kill you even with a crit, some runs are so easy and then the next run can be so difficult, so there is no real average.
I have 88 fire and no skill resist, but from that what i hear here, why should i invest in that if it doesnt help me to not die from razador.
So it should be changed that fire res and skill res actually matters and helps you.

I farm Razador too and i dont know why it shouldnt be considered as a solo run, with dusba his items , his max fire res and so much skill res, sorry but then what is razador doing, is razador doing true dmg crit or what?
With all this Stats razador should not kill you even with a crit, some runs are so easy and then the next run can be so difficult, so there is no real average.
I have 88 fire and no skill resist, but from that what i hear here, why should i invest in that if it doesnt help me to not die from razador.
So it should be changed that fire res and skill res actually matters and helps you.
don't invest, just pray that you don't take that absurdly high damage. by the way, you can lower your fire resistance to 77 (I tried this on my healer and it works. noob dusba died but healer is still alive).

there is nothing to be ashamed of ask all razador farmers. we are already 3 or maximum 5 people. do you prefer the current situation or a more difficult but more stable razador farm. or wait for months and let the razador farmers grow from 5 to 50 and then make changes (like the keun-gisul nonsense)

if I had 98 fire resistance and 28.098 hp I wouldn't die, so it's all my fault, I should have better items. by the way, my healer mage was using int items, I forgot to equip fire resistance items, but he didn't die with 55 fire resistance and 18k hp (without grey liquid and harmony bracelet) because he was lucky.

Attachments

• 1714804173468.png
    1714804173468.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 9