What's new

Skills are occasionally not firing properly

Midorina

This bug was already reported during closed beta, but for some reason you guys decided to launch the server anyway without fixing this blatant bug. I also played until level 35 assuming devs were aware of this or someone else reported this again, but apparently not even after the patch, so here I am.

Skills occasionally go into cooldown but they don't fire, including Aura of Sword, Berserk, Charge, and Ambush for ninjas. From what I've tested, this isn't exclusive to class or skill but rather the number of skills you use. For example, your first 2 skills work, but the next 2 do not work. But I've also had Charge not work 5 times in a row, so I don't know how this exactly happens.

The sample below is the most effortless one I can provide.

Hoping this to fixed as soon as possible.

Menace

Yeah this thing is really frustrating and i hope its fixed asap, the server is oldschool and metins and spots are limited which means u have to fight other players but in that case it turns into rng if ur skills will hit or not.

LIschu

With aura/berserk and enchanted blade/armor/fear it happens when you cancel animation of previous spell by using horse eg. u turn on enchanted blade, mount and dismount horse quickly and then turn on enchanted armor. Most of the times enchanted armor won't hit, sometimes you are able to use it again, sometimes it goes on cooldown.