What's new

snake tail+

D

Deleted member 808

Unfortunately, the damage is pretty much done.
The price dropped from even 900k per when demand was moderate actually to 500k per.
Considering the fact very few are those who actually farm the Snake Archers, I'd say Yongbi/Snakefield farming has been gutted further.

At the moment, I believe only Scorpion Claws, maybe Baby Spider polyes hold some value. Ironically, Scorpion Claws have much lower drop rate than Snake Tails+ (and today even than Scorpion Tails+) and are going for 500k for a long time.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, the damage is pretty much done.
The price dropped from even 900k per when demand was moderate actually to 500k per.
Considering the fact very few are those who actually farm the Snake Archers, I'd say Yongbi/Snakefield farming has been gutted further.

At the moment, I believe only Scorpion Claws, maybe Baby Spider polyes hold some value. Ironically, Scorpion Claws have much lower drop rate than Snake Tails+ (and today even than Scorpion Tails+) and are going for 500k for a long time.
We checked it, it wasnt that bad but most likely will be reduced by a moderate percentage. Well, maybe claw drops rarer but it got less value due to demand for that item i guess. If there is any "extra" snake tail+ now, it will be used by players after some time and will get back among rarer items once again. Should be no biggie whatsoever.

Regards.

sie777

We checked it, it wasnt that bad but most likely will be reduced by a moderate percentage. Well, maybe claw drops rarer but it got less value due to demand for that item i guess. If there is any "extra" snake tail+ now, it will bjuse used by players after some time and will get back among rarer items once again. Should be no biggie whatsoever.

Regards.
sold today for 460k each. thats really sad, 3 days ago was 750k easy sell

We checked it, it wasnt that bad but most likely will be reduced by a moderate percentage. Well, maybe claw drops rarer but it got less value due to demand for that item i guess. If there is any "extra" snake tail+ now, it will be used by players after some time and will get back among rarer items once again. Should be no biggie whatsoever.

Regards.
Please stop trying to create the perfect market.
Prices should be dictated by player activity and demand, not by some big-brother entity behind the scenes. :cautious:
The only thing that you achieved this way was making player waaaay too cautious about how they spend their yang. (alongside massive gold sinks, but that's another story).
You can't have both inflated upgrade price and expensive/rare mats, at some point nobody is gonna bother trying to upgrade anything.

Also, with how upgrading high level stuff goes, 2-3 unlucky players should be enough to burn thru a good chunk of them, the drop rate is fine.

Hofmann

Administrator
Staff member
No change was made to Snake Tail+

Here is the daily amount of the item in the game, with the actual figures removed:

miAnWRI.png

Item price, which has fluctuated based on players actions, as it usually happens. Again, the figures are removed as it's not public information:

cgAqU1T.png