What's new

Some information for a newcomer?

Jahiro

Hii,

i am playing for some days now on this server and... kind a lost with the item bonus effects.

Maybe i should mention, that i havent played Metin2 that much before so i am extra clueless, but i think i came behind the most effects.

But this both effects: cooldown reduction and life energy... i just dont understand them and i havent found any information to them.

I got on my fan "+2 cooldown reduction", but my cooldown seems the same. Is there maybe just a "%" symbol missing? Then i could understand, why my cooldown seems the same with only 2%.

Also, i couldnt find any data to this on my "bonus" tab in my charakter window.^^

I appreciate any help :)

Chrizz

Hii,

i am playing for some days now on this server and... kind a lost with the item bonus effects.

Maybe i should mention, that i havent played Metin2 that much before so i am extra clueless, but i think i came behind the most effects.

But this both effects: cooldown reduction and life energy... i just dont understand them and i havent found any information to them.

I got on my fan "+2 cooldown reduction", but my cooldown seems the same. Is there maybe just a "%" symbol missing? Then i could understand, why my cooldown seems the same with only 2%.

Also, i couldnt find any data to this on my "bonus" tab in my charakter window.^^

I appreciate any help :)
Life Energy Raises your HP a little bit, and colldown Reduction lower the seconds to use you skills again

2% could be too less to see because for example if Dragon Roar needs 12 Seconds the Skill Information will only change to 11 Seconds if you have enough Cooldown Reduction/Speed - it doesnt show 11,9 Seconds

Jahiro

Ah okay, thanks. So on cooldown reduction is really just % Symbol missing.^^

So, life energy is like vitality? Is there any difference or is this to have 3 different hp stats? Another question to this... is it possible to roll life energy, max. HP and vitality on the same time?

Chrizz

Ah okay, thanks. So on cooldown reduction is really just % Symbol missing.^^

So, life energy is like vitality? Is there any difference or is this to have 3 different hp stats? Another question to this... is it possible to roll life energy, max. HP and vitality on the same time?

ye its like % cooldown reduction base is 100 if you have 110% you skills will reload 10% faster i think.

HP give HP, VIT gives HP and every few points also defence, life energy is only HP i think.

shoes brace neck armour can get HP, shield weapons can get VIT

if a bracelet has default Bonus HP u cannot roll HP as extra bonus

Chrizz

Turn around , walk away , it’s not worth it

depends on what you want, if you wanna be finished with the game in a few weeks or even days its the wrong game, if you like to play for months and slowly grow its pretty neat.

You can alsot get nearly every important item ingame without using itemshop or spend money.

Jahiro

WooW, i think, i just understood what happend here...

the old "casting time" or "casting speed" of the orignal metin (at least thats the stat i found) got changed to "cooldown reduction" on this server. But the system how it works is the same. The old casting speed was just misleading.

In my opinion cooldown reduction and cast speed are very different things, so it makes sense it got changed. But because the stat in the Character-Window remains still namend "casting speed" i got confused as hell xD

So, long text short: i think Cooldown-Reduction = Casting Speed
and the casting speed funktion of the old Metin2 game works like the modern cooldown reduction of the most games this day

Jahiro

ye its like % cooldown reduction base is 100 if you have 110% you skills will reload 10% faster i think.

HP give HP, VIT gives HP and every few points also defence, life energy is only HP i think.

shoes brace neck armour can get HP, shield weapons can get VIT

if a bracelet has default Bonus HP u cannot roll HP as extra bonus
and btw. thank you for the help xD