Some questions from old player | WoM2 Forum

Some questions from old player

HadorisHUN

Board Star
Hello!

I want to come back after years, and i have some questions about the server.
Whats the skill book cd?
Best farm places in low level?
How much yang is 1kkk yin?
How much euro is 1kkk yin? (around)
What the hack is this chaos metins? xd If i saw right, righ metines are dropping changer!? What about low level metins?
U can tell me every important changes i the last 3 year. thank you ^^

Last edited:

SirChill

Board Star
Hello
-i don;t know the skill book cd
-metin stones (farm for Chaos fragments)/horse medals (2-3kk each medal horse) / alchemy
- 1kk yin= 1kkk yang
- 1kk yin(1kkk) costs arround 3.5-5 euro
- low level metin stones drops green and lilac bonus changers/adders
-From every metin stone you have a chance to drop that fragment of (that type of metin stone), collect 10x fragments and automatically receive a Chaos metin stone . Destroy it and you can receive good rewards

HadorisHUN94

I mean no1 play from our team.
Ye I know. Imo the reason every server is bad, and just wasting time. Wom2 is safe and trustable.
+ lots of people coming from SG global because they failed hard. And in the past wom2 did some great updates finally.

xMovee

Board Star
@HadorisHUN

As i know DonPedro still plays, only not on international servers. Idk if Matoo continued playing in the scene since Ru*****2 got closed. Try to motivate them please! I'll help u out ingame, just because i really loved to fight with u guys at ice witch. There never was a better competition...

VFour

Board Legend
@HadorisHUN

As i know DonPedro still plays, only not on international servers. Idk if Matoo continued playing in the scene since Ru*****2 got closed. Try to motivate them please! I'll help u out ingame, just because i really loved to fight with u guys at ice witch. There never was a better competition...
Actually I agree, the best rivalries in game was with those guys (I wasn't involved of course, I was a noob, still am), every kingdom had its elite xd 2015/2016 best wom years.
Also talking about rubinum, idk why u censor it, to my knowledge rubinum was always a gf server :neutral: