What's new

Some Questions

Geek

Hey , i was looking to find some answers on the following questions and i hope you can help me out.

1. Will your pet „steal“ your exp ? Also will it act the same when you unsummon it ?

2. Has anyone finished the handu up quest where you got to kill 5 bosses and can confirm that it works?( my last one did not give me the reward cause it’s bugged)

3. Is there a way to obtain the item where you can skip the bio waiting time besides quest ?

4. Is the anti-Exp doll from itemshop tradeable? There is no information text.

5. Will i be divorced if i change my gender ? Or will it just change and I’m still married ?

Thanks ahead

Last edited:

Loco

1. No. Exp is same for summoned or not.
2. Yes
3. Naga for bio till lvl 70
4. should be the same as general store. Id say no.
5. I assum you have to divorce to change gender. There’s no cooldow to remarry though.

Menace

I think your pet steals ur exp, someone said it steals ur character exp so if u want to level ur character u should unsummon ur pet because it slows ur exp down.

Geek

Are there any info’s about sd3 ? Can you go in there with a specific lvl or is it just blocked ?

Nikku738

I agree with everything Loco said, but I want to add one more thing , you can drop experimental wines (without +) from 90lvl chaos metins too (i think 85s as well but im not 100% sure)
Are there any info’s about sd3 ? Can you go in there with a specific lvl or is it just blocked ?
SD3 is not in game yet , they will probably add it soon