What's new

Soul stone farming

Arikel

Hi, I have noticed that no matter what I do, farming soul stones is being ultra difficult. I have tried killing more than 300+ lv 60 stones (which are the hardest up to lv 80 lol) and 0 soul stones dropped. i've tried also 70-80 every now and then and no soul stones either.
Is there any way of farming them relatively efficiently?

Chrizz

yes kill more metin, icegolem metins drop them sometimes, lv 70 metins drop them better. the higher the metin the more chance. also it seems that with the last patch the dropchance got a little bit buffed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Having a lower drop rate for Soul Stones is beneficial for the market. Not many items hold value as the Soul Stone does. It feels like a reward when you drop one, because you know it's a pretty good profit for you.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Iluna

Hello,

Having a lower drop rate for Soul Stones is beneficial for the market. Not many items hold value as the Soul Stone does. It feels like a reward when you drop one, because you know it's a pretty good profit for you.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
ye if u can afford em. ppl start selling every piece of gear for cheap now cuz they cant make money.. ^^

even soulstones dropped to 15kk now, some buy for 13kk.