[Speed Art] Skeleton | WoM2 Forum

[Speed Art] Skeleton

Hello. Watch in HD and express your opinions!

Final version:

I edited the edges of the ribbon without filming.

Others in the same style:

You are so dark, lol. I like what you do, it's pretty artistic I suppose. I'm not sure whether I need to buy a new monitor or whether you over burned some of the pictures (It looks like you used the burn tool, or a burned layer type). Nonetheless, It does express something, and that's what I like, rather than doing pointless signatures of anime characters. My advice would be to show more; all I see is a retouched background with a stock image so it appears that they were taken together.

Oh, and the video was cut... I really wanted to see what you put in the groups that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

TastySalad said:
You are so dark, lol. I like what you do, it's pretty artistic I suppose. I'm not sure whether I need to buy a new monitor or whether you over burned some of the pictures (It looks like you used the burn tool, or a burned layer type). Nonetheless, It does express something, and that's what I like, rather than doing pointless signatures of anime characters. My advice would be to show more; all I see is a retouched background with a stock image so it appears that they were taken together.

Oh, and the video was cut... I really wanted to see what you put in the groups that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.
They are some photo filters, curves and exposures that I combined and put them in groups. Next time I'll show. (I just paused to add them) :)
About the monitor... I always take care about how pics look like. So it is possible to be your monitor's fault.
I didn't have so much time to do more, but I will surely make some wallpapers soon!
Thank you, it's good that people find what I do artistic and can feel what I try to express!