What's new

Ss cooldowm

TVA

Ss cooldown is 8-10 hours if it fails and 12 if succeeds.
Currently there is no way to avoid it.
So if someone finally made their pvm char and want to make pvp one - he most likely needs to use 216 ss-es.
This is 108 days if the person can read 2 ss-es per day.
In my opinion this is too much.
Given that pvp is dead - this could at least make pvp chars easier to make.
Possible solutions:
1.reading ss-es till succedes
2.making exo work with ss
3.reducting time of failed ss to 1/2 hours

This will help new people too and make they able to easier catch up.

AdamlMalysz

108 days on this server is like nothing and doesn't feel like a lot of time. Worth to mention also that you don't need all 6 skills at P to start pvp, even with 4 skills it's good enough for most of the classes.

tayTaytay

It's up to you if you focus on your pvm char or simultaneously keep investing in your pvm and pvp chars. Also who said you need all P skills to compete against others in Pvp? It's about your playstyle and I don't think you should have it easier compared to people who have pvp in mind since they start playing.
Did you consider the impact of your proposal on the pvm aspect? As far as I know one of the server's goals is its longevity which here might be impacted.
If more people were sided with you I'd say reducing the time by 1 hour (max 2h) could already shorten the time to get Ps (I still don't believe they are a must) in cases where the individuals were dedicated enough to constantly have SSs on cooldown.
Also do not forget it's rather a hard server and not easy/medium (although it's gotten much easier since the launch)

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i understand that sometimes is frustrating to wait for cooldown to end but there are cooldowns for a reason.
So lemme just drop a few comments to your 3 suggested solutions.

1. Its simply too much - it doesnt really fit into this womish concept...with this feature i would imagine some new school fast server, where you are max level in no time.

2. This suggestion has been rejected already several times.

3. This perhaps can be done in case our team thinks it could be an optimal solution, nothong too much but still helpful. And i will forward it to our team.

In fact, i have to agree with this completely 👇
108 days on this server is like nothing and doesn't feel like a lot of time. Worth to mention also that you don't need all 6 skills at P to start pvp, even with 4 skills it's good enough for most of the classes.

Have fun & take care
Regards.