What's new

stack the poly marbles

hey dave, don't give in to your ego and close the post. if you really want to do it, it is possible. you just need to think a little. If you can't think, let the players who can think talk.. add stackable poly marble boxes. for example, when I have 100 stackable poly marble boxes, I can open one. so I will have 99 boxes and 1 marble in my inventory. this can make a specific marble box (for example savage minion) or nonspecific. if it is specific and I can access it by typing savage minion poly box in the search panel when I want to buy it, it will be much faster and easier.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

what do you mean exactly by this? Every single poly is actually dropped from some monster as a box already? So to take one example: poly box named "Orc" would drop one of the possible poly marbles from monsters placed in Valley when you click it? Until unopened they would just all stack as "Orc" poly box, yes?
Just want to be sure i understood right.

Regards

Hello,

what do you mean exactly by this? Every single poly is actually dropped from some monster as a box already? So to take one example: poly box named "Orc" would drop one of the possible poly marbles from monsters placed in Valley when you click it? Until unopened they would just all stack as "Orc" poly box, yes?
Just want to be sure i understood right.

Regards
each poly marble should have its own box. for example change savage minion marble drob to savage minion marble box. This stackable savage minion poly box has a fixed drop: only one savage minion poly marble

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again,
but that doesnt solve the issue then, because you can not stack different boxes. Or i misundetstood something? 🤔

Regards

now if you have 20 savage minion 35 baby spider marbles you need 55 space. my suggestion is that the same class marble boxes can be stacked. so 2 space will be enough for 55 marbles. 1 space for savage minion poly box, 1 space for baby spider poly box.

Rick

Instead of adding 40+ new items, icons, and whatever, just let them make the Poly Marble stackable.
If you have 50 Savage Minion Marble, it will occupy only one slot instead of 50.
I doubt it will be considered, but that would be surely the easiest way to accomplish it (I guess).

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

alright i understand what you mean now, i'm not sure if that's technically viable as it is now without any changes on marbles themselves but i'll ask our team.

Regards.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
i have to tell you that i got pretty good question within the team and they made me wonder as well now.... "Why they need polies stackable if they have barely enough polies for relevant farming as they claim?"
Not so long ago we had forum full of threads about low drop of quality poly marbles, so this is not the case anymore you say? You need stack option so you can handle their quantity? No hard feelings, just healthy questions 🙃

Regards.

r1r2r3

Think one of the key aspects of this suggestion was to fix this:
1712482358161.png

There's currently over 200 shops selling the 1st type of Polymorph Marble (18 shops selling type2, 0 shop type3, 1 shop type4), which includes Savage Minion, for example - but also includes freakin' Alpha Wolf, Sohan mobs, and spiders. Who would love to spend time looking for a specific Poly Marble and for the cheapest Poly Marble of that type in over 200 shops?
Hell, I don't even use Poly Marbles (too dumb to lvl up) and if I wanted to sell them and get an idea of a good price I'd have to drag myself through what's become of map1 blue.

Either implement the suggestion above and give players the possibility to create specific Poly Marble boxes for easier management throughout all aspects of the game or do a better job at separating the Poly Marble "levels". There's no reason why Alpha Wolf, Savage Maniac, Yeti, and Baby Spider should be in the same category.

Given the grind you're putting us through, there is absolutely no reason why we'd have to spend even more time "browsing" the shops - hence why the advanced search shop filter is also needed. Maybe the system as it is was perfect for server start, but not for now. Let's get some momentum in here, right?

Hello,
i have to tell you that i got pretty good question within the team and they made me wonder as well now.... "Why they need polies stackable if they have barely enough polies for relevant farming as they claim?"
Not so long ago we had forum full of threads about low drop of quality poly marbles, so this is not the case anymore you say? You need stack option so you can handle their quantity? No hard feelings, just healthy questions 🙃

Regards.
ores couldn't be stacked and now they can be stacked. is it worse? this is a similar issue.