Stackable Yin Ingots | WoM2 Forum

Stackable Yin Ingots

Rares04

Hey. I was thinking of making the yin ingots ( droppable in deceitful forest/ any other map) stackable. They take a lot of space in our inventory so it would be awesome.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello, this was suggested in the past and we rejected it with the reason: We want players to leave the farming places from time to time in order to make room for other players to farm. The reason is still relevant.

Rares04

Hello, this was suggested in the past and we rejected it with the reason: We want players to leave the farming places from time to time in order to make room for other players to farm. The reason is still relevant.
yes, i agree with this but remember we can farm only 1h in deceitful. So let us farm properly in that hour

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
yes, i agree with this but remember we can farm only 1h in deceitful. So let us farm properly in that hour
With 4 inventories unlocked and by picking up weapons with your mage, you will never fill your main char with ingots in 1h.

ciufusipufosel

With 4 inventories unlocked and by picking up weapons with your mage, you will never fill your main char with ingots in 1h.
But he can save time by stacking ingots. He can keep 3 slots for ingots, and he will get more time to pick up weapons. True, inv won't fill with ingots in 1 hour, but he can save 10-20 or more slots! ;)

Leezs

just limit de amount of ingots you can stack @Clairmont , 10-20 ingots/slot. Would save at least 10-20 slots of inventory space and would please the team and also the players, in the middle for both.