Success of Odyssey | Page 2 | WoM2 Forum

Success of Odyssey

xMovee

Board Star
lmao, server is merged in 1 month, all the great stuff quadesh and other ro's from aurora doing in this 2 months, they could have done in 1 week in aurora
so stop this bullsh.t talking about rare items etc, ALL THE RARE IMAGINATIONS FROM YOU PEOPLE can be done by the same players 10x times faster in aurora then in odysee

so all of you who cry about stuff losing worth, , i just whiped out your argument ;)

We keep a track-list of all the good items that got switched on Odyssey already (and ofc we don't have a complete record of all) - it is insane - and it's worth a thread to reflect about. What they will reach with the 1-1.5 months left on farming yin to buy vouchers and so forth bonus changers+ will have a huge impact. The biggest storm of changing didn't happen yet. Or to put it in other words: To be able to make several eq parts which are better than the ones on aurora (even many of mine) is just a joke, considering the time of each server existence and the amount of changers that got used during each time. There's no rationality nor proportionality behind it. And for the ones who come up with the rng-excuse: Rng my ass. It got influenced way too much to call it the rng we all knew even before Odyssey serverstart.

Last edited:

Crackmen

Board Legend
We keep a track-list of all the good items that got switched on Odyssey already (and ofc we don't have a complete record of all) - it is insane - and it's worth a thread to reflect about. What they will reach with the 1-1.5 months left on farming yin to buy vouchers and so forth bonus changers+ will have a huge impact. The biggest storm of changing didn't happen yet. Or to put it in other words: To be able to make several eq parts which are better than the ones on aurora (even many of mine) is just a joke, considering the time of each server existence and the amount of changers that got used during each time. There's no rationality nor proportionality behind it. And for the ones who come up with the rng-excuse: Rng my ass. It got influenced way too much to call it the rng we all knew even before Odyssey serverstart.

thats bullsh.t, show the list right now pls !

only theoretic brain fu ck iny our head, more not, sry.

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
even if they roll good eq, wheres the problem?
What do you want; 10 good players without competition or 100 good players with alot of fun?

Crackmen

Board Legend
even if they roll good eq, wheres the problem?
What do you want; 10 good players without competition or 100 good players with alot of fun?

i can tell you what he want, cleary not the best for server , he is looking only for himself
and his overpriced shops

he now see a danger in his reselling marketing of equipment. complaining only because selfish

i love you xmovee, but thats unfortunately the truth :(

PlaQ

i can tell you what he want, cleary not the best for server , he is looking only for himself
and his overpriced shops

he now see a danger in his reselling marketing of equipment. complaining only because selfish

i love you xmovee, but thats unfortunately the truth :(
As I Previously said it’s over 50+ 110 PvP Chars (see kings event) here but only 5-10 have really expensive Equipment but are only maybe 10-20% better then others with 500+ kkk of more valued Equipment. You both are not even playing close to maxed PvP but talk about it like the expensive Equipment destroys it. It does barely matter at all but in the same time it’s the only reason maxed PvP guys keep to play as they can always improve.

Crackmen

Board Legend
As I Previously said it’s over 50+ 110 PvP Chars (see kings event) here but only 5-10 have really expensive Equipment but are only maybe 10-20% better then others with 500+ kkk of more valued Equipment. You both are not even playing close to maxed PvP but talk about it like the expensive Equipment destroys it. It does barely matter at all but in the same time it’s the only reason maxed PvP guys keep to play as they can always improve.

bro you dont understand, have fun with the last 10 guys in aurora :)=

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
bro you dont understand, have fun with the last 10 guys in aurora :)=
what i personal recognized over last few weeks/months is, that we have many pvp chars inmap1 and for example at kings event. but when it comes zu dojang or GT they dont participate. map1 opvp and events vs other kingdom works somehow ^^
But we will see what the next GT will bring

Crackmen

Board Legend
Bro just take a Look at the Last PvP Events and u talk about 10 people here.

because of the stuff updates etc and thinsg the team is doing in last time
but we all know what happen in wom after few months, all are bored
so just be happy that they do something like this with odysee
to keep this alive, even though you think people get "too good " equipment

just stop complain is it so hard to understand?

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
because of the stuff updates etc and thinsg the team is doing in last time
but we all know what happen in wom after few months, all are bored
so just be happy that they do something like this with odysee
to keep this alive, even though you think people get "too good " equipment

just stop complain is it so hard to understand?
Crackmen spitting some truth here.
Y'all got to realize that the speedserver is both for wom players (active or played in the past) to refresh and recharge their will to play and trying to make the best out of the server, be it achieving something or having some fun. I personally love to start on a new server, it gives you the opportunity to exit the routine of whatever you end up doing on a day to day basis on Aurora for example, and the best thing about it is that the progress is merged in 2 months.
And ultimately the goal is to attract a bunch of new players that will hopefully make for new enemies on Aurora.

So for the crybabies that hoard items and be scared that with the merge there will come an infusion of items which will reduce their sells, you've got to understand the game is not all about you and that this is widely benefitting the server no matter how you look at it.

Melleril

Ironically, I think those that are complaining/afraid of too good items making it into Aurora with the merge are doing precisely that - taking advantage of Odyssey to roll even more perfect items in a shorter period of time.
They can say anything they want, even deny this, but I bet the Aurora big-shots crying around here have done 20x the progress of most other Odyssey players and are ready to infest Aurora with their own eq themselves.

PlaQ

Fine do whatever you want its not even possible to explain things to you. All the high lvl Players don’t event complain anymore here cause they already know it’s completely without any means. I will not comment on anything here anymore. The mentality of the team of always being right because some low lvl farmers supporting them is honestly just a joke. These People can’t even get a cl5 stone but complain about high lvl stuff being the Problem. How can u be so narrow minded when it comes to understanding things you did wrong. They mostly don’t even know how easy it is to make PvP at a decent level and how extremely harder it is to collect items over months costing 100+kkk each just to maybe be 25% better then someone who uses casual stuff. There is not a big difference and jet u still dare to comment on things u just don’t know because you want to have it easier for yourselves in the hope to be able to do PvP. That is whats called selfishness.

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
That is whats called selfishness.
is it selfish when u want good chances in PvP for everyone?
Selfish means u want the BEST for you, not for all.
And isnt it selfish that the top 10 players want to be the top 10 forever?

I dont dissagree with all what u said, but that part ruins the whole comment xD

CreatusEst

I don't think your concerns are built on anything else than fear.
You're afraid that Odyssey players will come with thousands of IMBA items. Oh man, they're so rich, they'll come with so many goodies...
Well, jokes aside, try to be more rational. Let's see if they'll really come with some good items and if they do, let's be happy for it. We'll have more enemies and more items for us to buy.

Truth to be told, I'm actually expecting to see a raise in prices. They won't come with fully equipped accounts, so they'll need to buy from us. With the offer being pretty low and the request huge, I expect high level equipment's price to skyrocket.

It's normal to be afraid of what MIGHT happen, but usually that's not the case.

xMovee

Board Star
What i realized is, that a majority of this community is really unreflected about some parts of this whole project. Yes, even team members. While being that, they have some weird stereotypes about players like me that "hoard" items or yin. Just show me one major discussion about any suggestion where i did act just out of my own interest. I do care alot about this server and its well being, which i can't say about many trash talkers in this forum (and im not trying to glorify myself). It's just really annoying to participate in any discussion, if you just have your unchangable stereotypes, dogmas and unreflected opinions. That makes you by defintion irrational. And yes, i do not comment on every single stuff that goes on in the forum, because most comments, suggestions or even a majority of threads in the general discussion area are basically crap and not thought through. If someone is opening a thread about a topic "xy", he should at least take some time considering the variants of options related to the topic "xy", which isn't the case on most occasions. Only if it's about a topic which has a bigger effect on the server than others, im gonna argue to show points that haven't been highlighted. If that's for my own interest, you should really ask yourself if you're having ur opinion about me out of emotions or objectivity - even facts.

I will open a different thread about this whole Bonus Changer+-thing, Odyssey and speed server, because it isn't the exact topic right here to do so. But just let me say this: I won't do it because out of some fear or because im gonna lose money. It's quite the contrary. I'm not gonna lose a single penny by this change, because the value of yin will raise so much, that it won't matter if my equipment drops in price by few kkk's (which mustn't be the case). And im still behind the thought of a speed server. It just seems to need some more reflection in my opinion. I'm going to show u them and i will radically stand to my points, bring them to the test and test yours as well (if they're worth to be tested).

Last edited: