Accepted - Suggestions regarding update v20.5 | WoM2 Forum

Accepted Suggestions regarding update v20.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladC

As most people ranted and ranted, me myself included I decided to brain storm a little where is the problem with this update and why people hate it so much.
Let's stop the hate and think of something more positive.

First things first, the addition of keys is an interesting aspect to the game, but the problem lies with their crafting methods.
For keys we need: Dragon Steels, Engraving Knives and Ornaments.
For meley ones, the value of steels and whatever is crap as Purple ones didn't have a value beside some little armour upgrading.
But for Nemere? You need x3 times as much and you have rare stuff included there.
Amethyst engraving knives were already used in large quant. because of +5 gap of DD items.
Sapphire Dec. were used at belt upgrading so why give them another purpose?

My point is that the market will run on floating volatility for the next month as people have stacked said items in storekeeper for years... ( 7 years old server, remember ? ) so if something works short term, it will ruin everything long term if not monitored closely.
You guys just gave the old players 40kkk in the new keys. I know some guys that have stocked these useless upgrades for years just for the sake of it. Now they got a decent profit off them, cool for their stacking but not to this extent. Most of the playerbase is new atm, less than 6 months, good luck with that now.

My take on the crafting receipe is this:
- Remove Engraving Knives from Crafting, they are already used in loads at + 4 / 5 / 6 in Weapons and Shields.
- Change upgrading sequence of belts, we have pointless DD items, so why not use them.
At + 8 remove Sapphire Dec. and at + 6 remove Red Dragon Steel
Change them to Jewel Element and Ring Element, maybe Gold Yarn. These items are not used in any upgrade seq. besides the crafting of some jewlery.
- (?) Add new fragment dropped at all metins: Dungeon Key Fragment -> throw it into receipe
- Make the Nemere Key the same as the others. 1 Piece per key.
Why do this? You only tought of the main problem which is upgrade items and their low value besides Scythe Blade, but you forgot that we use a stupid amount of rafinates every day. We are not in 2017-2018 when maybe you had 1-2 items per player. Now every 105+ player has at least 4-5 Glacial Items that need maintenance, Rafinates.

Nemere:
- Making nemere less over farmed is a nice touch. Nemere items just went from 6,5kkk the price in April to 4kkk, maybe even 3.8 in May. So it was overdue.
- Even with 1 piece per key, the market will still implode. I don't want to play with 1/2 rafinates bacause I can't afford 125kk per piece ( cheapest yesterday )
Make nemere DROP 100 ( one hundred ) pieces of ore EVERY run with 100% chance at crafting. That's the only way to salvage the situation with nemere and keep the playerbase content with the new keys.

Razador:
- Overfarm to the moon and back.
- Perfect solution

Meley:
- Meley farmers are the least affected as they get the price of the keys by increasing the price of the coffers.
- One thing here is that making the Meley Coffers more expensive, the alchemy will get more expensive. CL5 ruby was already at a stupendous price, getting to 35-40kkk some weeks because of lack in market.
- This change might work out or it might not, it's a wait and see game. If the price of alchemy goes up because of this, it's not an ok move. You guys said you wanted more people to pvp... well if I have to pay 15kkk for CL4 alche and 30kkk for CL5 alche, don't expect me to play 1 years just to have a full Dragon Stone Wheel.

EDIT:
- You can also add a shop icon for You Micin that sells keys for YIN so that we have a normal soft cap for them. 10k YIN for Meley and Razador, 20k YIN for Nemere. courtesy of botlabos
- You can also add them to Item-shop at a price of 5DC for Nemere and 3DC for Meley and Razador. You can make money that way and we have another soft cap for the keys as DC will circulate around the price point of 2.2k YIN - 2.5k YIN - 3k YIN at max. This is NOT recommended to be left alone as it will just **** the market again. It is a decent move when you have loads of players playing but not when you have a diminishing playerbase
EDIT 2:
- You can add keys to LVL 90 + Chaoses, that'd balance the farming of everything as metins are farmed at any time of the day. Swi

EDIT 3:
- You can add the keys to conterpart COFFERS as chance drop
- You can add the keys to ELITE DD BOSSES Santa3D

The change to the keys must be made ASAP so that the damage that the market is sustaining is contained to the best of it.

These are my 2 cents to the update, I hope you guys can take some input from one of the high level farmers of this server.
As of now, I farm meley. nemere, razador and do everything that this update affected, so I reserve my right to argue.

Last edited:

Yannis

"The Kirin Horse training can be started from lv 95 instead of 100. "
What's the thought proccess behind this change? Just why, why, why?
Now beta farmers can remain 95-96, lvl up their horses, and when they feel like it, level up and instantly be able to farm. Before, you'd have to farm in other ways until you got your horse to lvl 30, cuz your drop in beta was garbage, when leveling up to 100-105.

VladC

"The Kirin Horse training can be started from lv 95 instead of 100. "
What's the thought proccess behind this change? Just why, why, why?
Now beta farmers can remain 95-96, lvl up their horses, and when they feel like it, level up and instantly be able to farm. Before, you'd have to farm in other ways until you got your horse to lvl 30, cuz your drop in beta was garbage, when leveling up to 100-105.
Yea, they just buffed 90-96 farm too much in my POV. When I lvled up I didn't have my horse when I entered the map. I had to run barefoot to do the missions. But times change and so do players, so it was needed I think, let's see the positive part now. Players won't hurry to 107 map now and stay lvl 100 because at lvl 100 in Forest you make as much money as in peaks.

Loki

Board Star
I personally think adding keys for dungeons is a good idea as it has the potential to increase the value of some less valuable items or add new valuable items to the the game.
But the problem are the items used to craft the keys.
Before the update was released already a majority of the bosses on the DD maps were farmed every hour. Those bosses are the main drop for DD Materials.
I believe those bosses can not provide enough materials for the players doing dungeons. It does not matter how many people farm there as only a limited amount of bosses spawn.
Ill do a small calculation.

Lets assume every boss drops one of the needed materials.
Nemere needs 9 materials per run.
Razador is mostly done with 3-4 Players 9-12 materials per run.
Meley is done with 2-3 Players 6-9 materials per run.
To keep the calculation easy lets say in average we need 9 materials every run.

21 Bosses * 5 Channels = 105 Bosses per hour.
105 Bosses * 24 = 2520 Bosses per day.
2520 / 9 = 280 runs every day.

In the last 24h we had 7000 players online.

280 / 7000 = 1 / 25

One out of 25 players will be able to do a single run every day.
Ofcourse you can argue that not every player is already above level 100 but there are more than enough players at that level that within the next few weeks farming dungeons daily will not be possible anymore. At the moment there is still the possibility to do so but soon the already existing items will be used up.

It is important to make changes as soon as possible to make sure you dont destroy highlvl pvm.
One of the reasons it was always desirable to reach highlvl was because once you were able to farm dungeons you would not be bothered by other players while farming. If nothing is changed farming mainly dungeons will not be viable anymore and players will go back to lowlvl farmers as it has a steady income.

Last edited:

VladC

I personally think adding keys for dungeons is a good idea as it has the potential to increase the value of some less valuable items or add new valuable items to the the game.
Before the update was released already a majority of the bosses on the DD maps were farmed every hour. Those bosses are the main drop for DD Materials.
I believe those bosses can not provide enough materials for the players doing dungeons. It does not matter how many people farm there as only a limited amount of bosses spawn.

Razador is mostly done with 3-4 Players 9-12 Materials per run.
Meley is done with 2-3 Players 6-9 Materials per run.
To keep the calculation easy lets say in average we need 9 Materials every run.

280 / 7000 = 1 / 25

Ofcourse you can argue that not every player is already above level 100 but there are more than enough players at that level that within the next few weeks farming dungeons daily will not be possible anymore. At the moment there is still the possibility to do so but soon the already existing items will be used up.

It is important to make changes as soon as possible to make sure you dont destroy highlvl pvm.
One of the reasons it was always desirable to reach highlvl was because once you were able to farm dungeons you would not be bothered by other players while farming. If nothing is changed farming mainly dungeons will not be viable anymore and players will go back to lowlvl farmers as it has a steady income.
I thank you for making the math for me, now we can also speak in facts not just theory.

Boghy8

Board Star

Razador is mostly done with 3-4 Players 9-12 Materials per run.
Meley is done with 2-3 Players 6-9 Materials per run.
To keep the calculation easy lets say in average we need 9 Materials every run.

280 / 7000 = 1 / 25

Just to give a quick example on my self (meley side).
Before slowing my daily farming, i was doing 20 meley daily with 4 char ( 1 sura + 1 war + shamy + 1 shamy healer). That's mean a total of 40 chars, which now means 80 meley key only for me (for 20 runs daily).
80 key each days, means 560 meley key EVERY WEEK FOR ME. (560 eng. knife + 560 purple steel + 560 purple decoration)
And we are talking only about me. Tell us now how dafuq the server itself can give so many materials?
And the things that make me MAD AF, is that the team never trully understand what are the right numbers. No fk.ing way the did something on point, without changing it multiple times.
Basically with this update, i'm "forced" to not use my healer shamy because it's not worth to spend 1 more key to end the run 1 min faster. 10 healer mage that i made over weeks/months, exping and raising skills...

Even if i really hate this new system, it's good to be honest. But it's made with feet, instead of brain (sorry for the flame addressed for who concept the numbers on the crafting window). And it's TOO LATE, as always.

Last edited:

xLyumi

Board Star
Before slowing my daily farming, i was doing 20 meley daily with 4 char ( 1 sura + 1 war + shamy + 1 shamy healer). That's mean a total of 40 chars, which now means 80 meley key only for me (for 20 runs daily).
80 key each days, means 560 meley key EVERY WEEK FOR ME.
And we are talking only about me. Tell us now how dafuq the server itself can give so many materials?
And the things that make me MAD AF, is that the team never trully understand what are the right numbers. No fk.ing way the did something on point, without changing it multiple times.
Basically with this update, i'm "forced" to not use my healer shamy because it's not worth to spend 1 more key to end the run 1 min faster. 10 healer mage that i made over weeks/months, exping and raising skills...

Even if i really hate this new system, it's good to be honest. But it's made with feet, instead of brain (sorry for the flame addressed for who concept the numbers on the crafting window). And it's TOO LATE, as always.
this might be the end ngl

VladC

80 key each days, means 560 meley key EVERY WEEK FOR ME.

Yep, they only placed their hopes on the stockpile made over the years. Said stockpile will get used in max 1 month, after that good luck maintaining a balance staff. Bosses will have to drop 20 dragon steels just to keep it afloat :kekw:

Swi

Board Star
Many ppl didnt even bother to pick up thoose materials in the past or didn't care enough to put them for sale.

Meley was overpowered anyway. 300kk for 15 min of work. Just stop bitching about it. Big fcking deal. Now u will make 250kk instead of 300.

On every other server you need key to enter dung and ppl there dont complain all the fking time.

Santa3D

Many ppl didnt even bother to pick up thoose materials in the past or didn't care enough to put them for sale.

Meley was overpowered anyway. 300kk for 15 min of work. Just stop bitching about it. Big fcking deal. Now u will make 250kk instead of 300.

On every other server you need key to enter dung and ppl there dont complain all the fking time.
you got a stockpile of those specific items? you got a leak? or you're farming map2?
for me it's more insulting that they didn't discussed this with us rather than implementing right away.
and it is "a big fckng deal", because you'll need keys, keys that need to be crafted from upgrade materials that will be completely wiped out from the demand ->their prices will go skyrocket -> no one will even find the dungeons proffitable anymore

Loki

Board Star

This is not about the profit you make from meley or other dungeons. Its about players not being able to farm properly anymore once the existing material are used up.

Swi

Board Star
you got a stockpile of those specific items? you got a leak? or you're farming map2?
for me it's more insulting that they didn't discussed this with us rather than implementing right away.
and it is "a big fckng deal", because you'll need keys, keys that need to be crafted from upgrade materials that will be completely wiped out from the demand ->their prices will go skyrocket -> no one will even find the dungeons proffitable anymore
You are just spoiled. If you do dungeon like its intended there will be more than enough supply. Many ppl do 15+ meleys per day. Why ? Because its the easiest and the most profitable thing in game. Now u ***** about balance update.

Now beta farmers will make bit more money instead of meley farmers getting it all.

no one will even find the dungeons proffitable anymore------ " I make 250kk in 15 min instead of 300 and now its not profitable anymore"

VladC

300kk for 15 min of work when my Meley set is worth your account x10 times? Easy, right?
I wanted to keep this positive and think about the update but you guys are only trolling here.
You've seen the calculus yourself, now good luck browsing the data and figuring stuff yourself.
And if players can't do dungeons they'll farm metins. If high level metins are overfarmed, they'll make low level accounts to farm and after that good luck to your nice low level experience when I 2 shot you from my lvl 42 char with 2 P full pet and 50avg rib.

Swi

Board Star
300kk for 15 min of work when my Meley set is worth your account x10 times? Easy, right?
I wanted to keep this positive and think about the update but you guys are only trolling here.
You've seen the calculus yourself, now good luck browsing the data and figuring stuff yourself.
And if players can't do dungeons they'll farm metins. If high level metins are overfarmed, they'll make low level accounts to farm and after that good luck to your nice low level experience when I 2 shot you from my lvl 42 char with 2 P full pet and 50avg rib.
You can pay off full set in week of farming. Even less if you farm with more than 1 group.

xLyumi

Board Star
You are just spoiled. If you do dungeon like its intended there will be more than enough supply. Many ppl do 15+ meleys per day. Why ? Because its the easiest and the most profitable thing in game. Now u ***** about balance update.

Now beta farmers will make bit more money instead of meley farmers getting it all.

no one will even find the dungeons proffitable anymore------ " I make 250kk in 15 min instead of 300 and now its not profitable anymore"
change a dungeon after 2 years+ ? this remindes me of rambo and some team members :)

Stojeba

Board Star

But it's different when you have such things from the beginning. Now people who made many chars will not use them cuz lack of materials. New people who made only 1 set of chars for meley probably sacrificed their beta farmers which means now they will have to do new chars just to farm those materials. So when you have such situation most of people will choose different playable server. Once again i'm saying:, such updates are comming too late. Now as many times before, ppl will give up. Server playercount will decrease to 4.5k / 24h soon. Team will explain that's because of summer which is not. "Let's see how it will work" is very bad attitude for such updates, especially when forum is very active and many ppl are against some ideas that were made in this patch.

Last edited:

VladC

You can pay off full set in week of farming. Even less if you farm with more than 1 group.
And what's wrong about that? Some people farmed nemere, some farmed earth, some farmed meley. You had the same amount of money made.
You are crying because high level farmers made big bucks? That's to be expected.
A lvl 55 farmer can make 500kk per 2hrs. His farmer is worth 3-4kkk at max ( MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT ON MARKET ). My farmer is worth 100kkk+ and I make 1,2-1,3 per 2hrs. How is that not fair?
You are just plain ignorat about the work that's needed to make a high level competitive char.

kosmos

Promo Supporter
GG. Totally agree. And i also farm all dungeons like you.Putting the keys for yin is a great option. I was lucky to collect a lot of materials for Meley Keys, however for nemere and razador it was being used during the times i was upgrading shields, weapons and belts. Those items now are even more overpriced then they were before and soon it will not be worth it to pay that much for keys to do the runs. And i believe that in an attempt to save the market and the price of some items/upgrade items, it will go the opposite way tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.