23:00 - CrazZzyCooLMe's group

18.07 Level category 97-110
20:00 - k0000's group - 5m 52s
20:30 - iPitzi's group - 2m 56s
21:30 - sl0w's group - 6m 06s
22:00 - Meraxes's group - 3m 42s
22:15 - made4yang's group - 6m 56s
23:00 - HodaceanuLLL's group - 4m 48s

Please contact [SGM]Steven 5-15 minutes before your turn.
Keep in mind that you can't use two accounts at the same time.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member
Level category 75-96
1st Place: qTheGuy's group - 7m 53s
2nd Place: XyZz's group - 9m 06s
3rd Place: Bolderg's group - 11m 28s

Level category 97-110
1st Place: iPitzi's group - 2m 56s
2nd Place: Meraxes's group - 3m 42s
3rd Place: HodaceanuLLL's group - 4m 48s
4th Place: k0000's group - 5m 52s
5th Place: sl0w's group - 6m 06s
6th Place: made4yang's group - 6m 56s

Congratulations and thank you for participating!
The thread is reopened.

Aky420

hi so i have a few suggestions to make the event better.

first of all i want to say that this was by far my favourite event ever made on wom. i've literally waited my whole wom "career" for any pvm-related event.
now i do have some problems with everything from the structure of the event to the prizes.
1. prizes
-to put it simply the prizes were pure bullshit; i don't think anybody joined this event for some crap 800kk costume and a few fishes (that's why there are so many players at every category but pretty much nobody bothered with this crap --more specifically 62).
-they absolutely make no sense. who in the world thought that giving 62 snakefield farmers with accounts worth 10kkk total and 110 top players with full accounts the same prizes was a good ideea? it not okay in any perspective you could take on this.
-if this was supposed to be a pvm "alternative" to the pvp tournament it also failed. i suggest adding better prizes (especially at lv 110--look at the point above---) like some DC or hell, even a special fierce costume specifically made for this event. you can really play with this ideea a lot, add some 15% vitality ores, time elixirs L?
2. the stages
-it's a good ideea to add stages but everything was way too easy. i would like to see more stages increasing in difficulty as it advances. why make the green dragon last enemy? add razadors, earth or aqua dragons (jotun? xD) pretty much the sky's the limit. if you're bothered by the drops in the event itself just remove them alltogether.

all in all this event was pretty good, it just needs some reworks and i at least hope that it will be held more than once or twice per year

IDemonI

Board Star

first of all i want to say that this was by far my favourite event ever made on wom. i've literally waited my whole wom "career" for any pvm-related event.
now i do have some problems with everything from the structure of the event to the prizes.
1. prizes
-to put it simply the prizes were pure bullshit; i don't think anybody joined this event for some crap 800kk costume and a few fishes (that's why there are so many players at every category but pretty much nobody bothered with this crap --more specifically 62).
-they absolutely make no sense. who in the world thought that giving 62 snakefield farmers with accounts worth 10kkk total and 110 top players with full accounts the same prizes was a good ideea? it not okay in any perspective you could take on this.
-if this was supposed to be a pvm "alternative" to the pvp tournament it also failed. i suggest adding better prizes (especially at lv 110--look at the point above---) like some DC or hell, even a special fierce costume specifically made for this event. you can really play with this ideea a lot, add some 15% vitality ores, time elixirs L?
2. the stages
-it's a good ideea to add stages but everything was way too easy. i would like to see more stages increasing in difficulty as it advances. why make the green dragon last enemy? add razadors, earth or aqua dragons (jotun? xD) pretty much the sky's the limit. if you're bothered by the drops in the event itself just remove them alltogether.

all in all this event was pretty good, it just needs some reworks and i at least hope that it will be held more than once or twice per year
I agree with u, but if this event is going to be like once per 2/4 months, then with better rewards, we ll motivate players to not make pvp at all, and focus on pvm(excluding the 110 guys ofc) but yeah same prizes, kinda bullshit

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member

1. prizes
2. the stages

Hello, thank you for your feedback.

Let's start with first point - prizes. It was just part of Summer Event, "Challenge" is the key word here. In theory, the prize should be only the title of the best farmer on the server and nothing else. And the only profit (refund for used pushes) are drops from monsters & bosses. Lately, I've decided to add fruit/exotic boxes, since it was part of Summer Event, and Grilled Shiri because they are missing on the market (maybe that's a good thing?).
With the next event, rewards will be balanced by individual level categories as long as it is an individual event and not part of something bigger.
It wasn't "alternative" to the pvp tournament, it was more like attempt or test of something new on WoM2. In future I don't really plan to make rewards much, much better, lets be honest, you don't need extra motivation or reasons to build the PvM character.

The stages, I agree here. The high level category was too easy, tbh I didn't want to annoy players with bosses who have different elemental resistances but after seeing players tanking 6 - 9 bosses at the same time I realised my mistake. Some of the bosses you've suggested, like Aqua or Earth are kinda buggy out of the dungeon. But yes, the stages will be more difficult in the future.