Summer Fruit Frenzy is here! | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Summer Fruit Frenzy is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagiri

Lead Game Designer
Staff member

Dear players,

the summer is here and brings with it tropical fruit and snacks for everyone to enjoy!

Starting on Friday the 10th of August (17:00CEST), a global drop of three items will be enabled: Ice Cream, Watermelons and Coconuts.

Ice Cream is ready to be devoured right away, whereas Watermelons and Coconuts need to be cracked open to reap their rewards.
How to crack them open you might ask? Clonk one of your fellows over the head with it! When you throw a watermelon or coconut
at a fellow player, both you and the victim both get half of a coconut or half of a watermelon each to enjoy!

If you get lucky, cracking open a fruit might even award an extra item for the thrower! How did those get inside the fruit in the first place?
Trade secret! Please don't tell the health authorities about it we promise it's all safe for consumption!

The consumables work as battle enhancers as follows:
Ice Cream: Movement Speed+60%, 10 minutes duration
Half Watermelon: Strong against Monster+5%, 10 minute duration
Half Coconut: Critical Hit Rate+5%, 10 minute duration

Do note that you may only clonk an individual over the head with some fruit every 24 hours and that the consumables are bound,
so please make sure to clonk with variety and gusto! After all, the more players you throw refreshments onto their head on the better!

The event ends on Sunday the 26th of August (17:00CEST)! Event items will be removed on Sunday the 2nd of September, so make sure to use them while they're fresh!

Have a sunny splashy summer fun time!
Your WoM2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukk

Hei we got 60% mov speed xD
Coooooomeeeeee on TEAM. xD
We want something with more damages u.u
Anyway, good event to you all <3
I dont remember but in past was item like % exp % strong vs monsters and samething additional and this would be so nice. Now this ones arent even impressive. Its like shoes of wind and weak liquids

I dont remember but in past was item like % exp % strong vs monsters and samething additional and this would be so nice. Now this ones arent even impressive. Its like shoes of wind and weak liquids
Last item with %monster was the "Pumpkin Mask" from Halloween 2016. Unfortunately the removed all and seems like they won't add it again.
That's sad, even if most of players have good equip and someone still have pushes too, i'd like to see them again. It make the things faster --> funnier, and when people are farming faster usually the get more "addicted" to the game.
Anyway it's just my opinion :)

EDIT : The bonuses they added, are just useless. But maybe for someone will be helpfull (lol?)

Last edited:

Lithium

Ice Cream: Movement Speed+60%, 30 minutes duration, lasts 7 days before melting
Half Watermelon: HP+3%, 10 minutes duration, lasts 7 days before drying out
Half Coconut: Defense+3%, 10 minutes duration, lasts 7 days before drying out
These are should be the 'eh' drop of the event, I would like to see something useful apart from those that will really work

i dont understand why so low values when items dry out after 7 days
they will be even hard to notice
if it was permament i would understand bc of balance etc, but its just for a month... and for future please add str against monster/attack value/crit, not defences

thats it from now on i wont expect anything from this team wtf is this? 60% movement speed 3% hp 3% deff ????? make smt usefull like add a ring at the itemshop with dmg against monster what would u make money + fun for us. im done with this see ya .

xR3cT

thats it from now on i wont expect anything from this team wtf is this? 60% movement speed 3% hp 3% deff ????? make smt usefull like add a ring at the itemshop with dmg against monster what would u make money + fun for us. im done with this see ya .
they have good drop like liquids dragon acc and dragon god att/hp but the shitty items cant be thrown and you have to give them to the drunk boy which is a waste of time

yea like the Valentines event last year. They need to bring more rings, medals, call them whatever you want, into the game from GameForge. GameForge has really been good with their events I've seen. Like "Super Stone" Event, 4 metins in 1. :P

:OO Such event WoW
Worth to waste time over it to get 60% movement speed when you can already have max movement speed(200)+++ without any effort and 3% deffense(+35 physical[?] defense max). Remove +3% hp, its probably too op comparing with these two :P
Omitzi

Kempo

Ok, so for 20k hp, you get 600 hp bonus from that item, and this is the case when you're a high level player. If you're a new player that bonus is insignificant. You already have violet potions that gives you a lot of movement speed, so the 60 movement bonus is garbage as well. For the defence i really don't know, but i think it is the same. I have 722 defence. If i get +3%, what would be the bonus for it? 21? 21 defence from an event that is suppoused the help players achieve something while they are playing the game in this period of time. I would be at the same level even without the event, because it offers nothing special. Some garbage bonusses that are not helping at all. I really don't understand what the designer team is doing to this game, but please, stop taking drugs. These updates are garbage and pretty nonsense.

EDIT: Everytime you say that events don't need to make you rich. Of course they must make you get extra more wealth. This is like saying that someone who don't participate in the event must be at the same value as I do, when I try to profit from the event.

Sagiri

Lead Game Designer
Staff member
I believe +60% movement speed bonus was designed to help newcomers with moving around our big city. The other bonuses and the fact that fruits are not stackable are not satisfying.
At least somebody can give feedback short, concise and without resorting to pointless insults. Kudos on that one.
Yes, the movement speed was set for newcomers to have an easier way to move about when doing things, the defense+3% buff isn't just a defense stat +3% but reduces all incoming damage by 3%. The HP+3% was set because we didn't want to resort to more attack giving items when the Coconuts and Watermelons can already contain a variety of attack boosters when opened.

In regards to the stackability we'll see if we can make adjustments, we weren't expecting our players to be so proficient at farming them that it'd become so overwhelming.

BlackAnWhite

At least somebody can give feedback short, concise and without resorting to pointless insults. Kudos on that one.
Yes, the movement speed was set for newcomers to have an easier way to move about when doing things, the defense+3% buff isn't just a defense stat +3% but reduces all incoming damage by 3%. The HP+3% was set because we didn't want to resort to more attack giving items when the Coconuts and Watermelons can already contain a variety of attack boosters when opened.

In regards to the stackability we'll see if we can make adjustments, we weren't expecting our players to be so proficient at farming them that it'd become so overwhelming.
there are free purple pots at the shop...im sure new comers would prefer 3% mobs than 3% hp or def or at least make that 3% like skill + avg not just basic deff which is useless... or instead of moving speed at attack speed to icecream like 20%... also u get shoes of wind at the beginning, this event makes no sense, not even talking that im sure the drop of them from mobs is low.... so wont expect the newcomers to farm like 50 of them in map1/map2 in 1-2h...

Status
Not open for further replies.