Sup with Shogun? | Page 2 | WoM2 Forum

Sup with Shogun?

Crackmen

Board Legend
It's strange for sure. Numerous attacks, Alp linking Gameforge on Instagram with hijacked WoM account and now this.
It's only logical that some players are concerned, as we know what kind of obsessed fu**er AlpKhan is and how things are going last weeks.
Argus' statement doesn't sound reasonable in my opinion, too.
he took it a bit too personal, but normal during covid-19 time, everyone start get a bit sensitiv :D ( or i call it sometimes a bad moment/day )

xMovee

Board Star
AlpKhan is a nipple-sucker, srsly. With his childish acts he doesn't care about the community at all. Meanwhile he was the one working together with a different server, which he knew wasn't welcomed. I really can't stand such poor girls, inflicting others while trying to withstand their own puberty. Someone like this should never be called a "professional" in this scene, nor in any other. Causing collateral damage like this, only because his feelings got hurted...my god.

Crackmen

Board Legend
AlpKhan is a nipple-sucker, srsly. With his childish acts he doesn't care about the community at all. Meanwhile he was the one working together with a different server, which he knew wasn't welcomed. I really can't stand such poor girls, inflicting others while trying to withstand their own puberty. Someone like this should never be called a "professional" in this scene, nor in any other. Causing collateral damage like this, only because his feelings got hurted...my god.
dont hate on my niqqa alpkhan

xLyumi

Board Star
u dont suck nipples?