• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear players,

Based on our statistics and your feedback over the last few months, we would like to make for you some restructurations in the pets price and timing.

Actual version

Price: 8DC per hour (80DC per 10h of farming)
Time: Hourly and consumable only when used
Tradable: Yes

Our suggestion with two versions

Version1

Price: 80/155/300DC
Time: 7/15/30 Days - Real Time Consuming
Tradable: No

Version2

Price: 160/310/600DC
Time: 7/15/30 Days - Real Time Consuming
Tradable: Yes

Reasons for our suggestion:
  • More farming for a smaller price
    • If a player farms for more than 2 hours daily he would use more than 14 hours weekly (112DC+). With the new version he can farm even for 10 hours daily and the price will remain the same (80DC for 1 character)
  • Two different versions, one tradable and one bounded
    • Players who don't use multiple farmers can simply buy the non-tradable version for a smaller price.
    • Players who want to use it on multiple characters can buy the tradable version and simply move the pet on their own will.
      • For Example: A Meley farmer with 5 groups of 2 characters each, can buy only 2 tradable rings (160DC each per week) and use it on all of his characters without any restrictions. Right now the same player would pay more than 368DC weekly, considering an average run of 20 minutes (without using the pet for anything else)
  • An easier way for us to use them in events without breaking their market.

Thank you for your time and we hope we can choose the best solution together.
Kind regards,
The WoM team.

Goni

right now only dungeon farmers have pets, so changing from the current version would benefit the rest of the players
and i think version 1 is better than 2 becasue the price of the version 2 is too big and the first version would keep the consistency of the ring of willpower(similar price, not tradable)
having both versions would be confusing

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
The non-tradable version ( version 1 ) is BAD for most of the players. Because 70%+ of players farm with diff/multiple accounts.
That's the same for the ring of will power tbh (you should consider a change).

I think the way it is NOW, is super ok. The price's also OK, compared to months ago when it was 13dc/hour.

In conclusion :

1) Leave the current version for casual players, or eventually who can't/don't farm on a daily basis
2) Add the 2nd version ( real time consuming + tradable ) for all the players who can/want farm regularly

If you keep the current version and add a new one, make it clear on IS --> Eventually make a different category

Goni

version 1 is super good for those who farm only metin stones, and im not sure if we represent only 30% of the server, but regardless, it would be helpful for us

TheRocket

Don't you understand that not all players play this game 24/7? I like to use pets only to kill a specific boss or smth like that and also I can only play a couple of hours per day. If they make them real time consumables I don't see a reason why I should buy them anymore because I don't farm metin stone to make use of them. I do some meley runs and that's it, and when I do... I like to use pets that are not consumed in vain...

Last edited:

Goni

Don't you understand that not all players play this game 24/7? I like to use pets only when kill a specific boss or smth like that and also I can only play a couple of hours per day. If they make them real time consumables I don't see a reason why I should be them anymore because I don't farm metin stone to make use of them. I do some meley runs and that's it, and when I do... I like to use pets that are not consumed in vain...
yes but i said, would be there any problem if the current pet remains on server, and the real time one is also added?

OGlZeusl

yes but i said, would be there any problem if the current pet remains on server, and the real time one is also added?
in my opinion that should be added, just 3x the price or something, same for Ring of Will power.
As therocket says i logg in aswell do my meleys MAYBE some earth and thats it im out.
I already consider if 14 meleys worth the ring of will power

Pixel

Bad idea. Please leave it as it is.
I play max. 3 hour per day and so it is perfect for me that time only goes away while I use the pet.
If time would go away 24/7 that would be a waste and I wouldn't buy a pet anymore.

Sure for people playing 15 hours per day that is a positive change, but for normal people with a job and a family, this is negative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.