• Actual version

Votes: 71 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goni

Bad idea. Please leave it as it is.
I play max. 3 hour per day and so it is perfect for me that time only goes away while I use the pet.
If time would go away 24/7 that would be a waste and I wouldn't buy a pet anymore.

Sure for people playing 15 hours per day that is a positive change, but for normal people with a job and a family, this is negative.
actually no
if you play 3 hours a day = 90 hours a month
90 hours * 8dc = 720
while version 1 would cost only 300
the bridge between which one is more expensive is 1.25 hours a day, meaning only if you play less than an hour, then version 1 is more expensive
so version 1 is better for anyone that uses only 1 account

MrWindbeutel

I voted for actuall Version and that’s why:
I farm meley with 3 chars each day (at least I try) and I just use the azrael pet at ideals I normally need Idk 5-6 min at ideals but let’s say I need 10 min.
so 6 runs each day = 1h pet useing
1h x7 days (if I would run each day which I don’t) = 7h so I would need each week 56 dc, so with version 2 id have to pay 100dc more and if I don’t farm everyday it’s a yangwaste.
so keep actuall Version and add Version 1 for Metin farmers would be the best way to improve the gameplay in my opinion :)

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
While the poll is active and a decision not yet made, the pets are temporarily removed from IS.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
The reason we came up with this hypothetical change is because the sales of these items are doing very poorly. They do so because they simply do not exhaust at all in the game, or well... not enough do, so it won't create the necessity to buy them because your 15h pet will do its job for a very long time.

Now we came with the poll as well to seek for the best outcomes of both parties, the server and the community. This would affect everyone who owns one or more pets, and, at least, we wanted to know what do our players have to say about this before getting our hands on this subject.
Even though we don't address this problem now, we'd have to tackle it nevertheless in the future, which means that, for the better or worse, it is good we all get into terms.

In the end, what we look for is to create a healthy collaboration between you and us. That being said, we wait for more replies on this thread, that is the reason it is open for further replies, to begin with

TheGift

Board Star
Even though I barely play 1h a day and I liked the current version better, if it's for the server's well being, then I'm totally on board with whatever of those changes.

Boghy8

Board Star
The reason we came up with this hypothetical change is because the sales of these items are doing very poorly. They do so because they simply do not exhaust at all in the game, or well... not enough do, so it won't create the necessity to buy them because your 15h pet will do its job for a very long time.

Now we came with the poll as well to seek for the best outcomes of both parties, the server and the community. This would affect everyone who owns one or more pets, and, at least, we wanted to know what do our players have to say about this before getting our hands on this subject.
Even though we don't address this problem now, we'd have to tackle it nevertheless in the future, which means that, for the better or worse, it is good we all get into terms.

In the end, what we look for is to create a healthy collaboration between you and us. That being said, we wait for more replies on this thread, that is the reason it is open for further replies, to begin with
OFF-TOPIC.

That should've been told in the exact time when you removed the pets, and not after someone asked where they disappeared.

IDemonI

Board Star
1k dc
7days
Runs out only when used
10 mob
10pierce boost
10 crit boost
10 dmg against metin stones
Tradeable

Edit: maybe not 7 days lol

PfeilImKopf

with the actual version I see no reason for me to use any Pets. Way too expensive and I mostly like to farm Metins. So a change to real-Time would be very good ! I mean if the msot high lvl players only farm Meley 2 times a day andn othing else, the rest should not suffer bc of their laziness/or bad time managment.
I want to make use of the Push as well, but atm it is just not worth it. A non tradable realtime Pet would be nice and the Price is fair even for the tradable version. And farming 1.5h on the 107 map for 300 DC and buying myself a 30 day pet would be great! And new players can sell their vouchers faster and better and maybe for more Yin.
For how long will this post be open ?

Status
Not open for further replies.