Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Actual version

Votes: 71 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDemonI

Also (personally) i would like pets with 30-35 xp+ 100 deffence/ice/wind/lightning (could be something else, this is just an example) etc. For leveling up. At lets say 350dc/10hrs.

Offtopic. As for the item shop. Id like to see tombolas with levels(like on official) with enchanted amulets, pet skins, better azrael items (idk how u call them... tiger earrings, dragon necklace) but instead of lets say 200 atack, could be 350 or 400, also 20 percent magic resist, for 7 days real time. Maybe even site pushes(dragon god life/atack/defence) also with real time. Or X time to use before it disappears. This just for server income

PfeilImKopf

Maybe start another vote tomorrow. The both most like answers only this time. This way the others can choose again between version 1 and no change. right now 50% want a change and 50% do not want a change

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
high lvl players only farm Meley 2 times a day andn othing else, the rest should not suffer bc of their laziness/or bad time managment.
Maybe they just played for 30mins, 1h daily, maybe they have better things to do IRL. Laziness and bad time management are not the only reason.

right now 50% want a change and 50% do not want a change
It's not the same, since the first 50% is splitter into 3 different categories.

P.s and by the way, version 1 is gonna be the worst decision on the long term, In my opinion

PfeilImKopf

It's not the same, since the first 50% is splitter into 3 different categories.
Yeah.... maybe read again what I jsut wrote... 50% are FOR a change bc all 3 categories include a change... so its simple math and you can add to 50%. And thats the reason why I ask for a new Poll for that, because I am sure that with only 2 options the result will be different

Boghy8

Legendary Promoter
Yeah.... maybe read again what I jsut wrote... 50% are FOR a change bc all 3 categories include a change... so its simple math and you can add to 50%. And that's the reason why I ask for a new Poll for that, because I am sure that with only 2 options the result will be different
I perfectly saw what you said. Just pointed out that 50% "is for a change" is different, because it's split into 3 different choices. Since there are 3 different options (4 actually) it would be useless to make another poll, with only 2 options..because...
- A new poll with only 2 option that will exclude the "actual version" it's useless and pointless because that's mean ignoring the player's votes.
- A new poll with "actual version" and version 1/2 will be useless again because most players will vote for actual version
- A new poll with "actual version" and both versions 1&2 is more useless than those 2 I mentioned above because there is no sense to make this poll.

Just my opinion tho ;)

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello everybody,

The results of the poll have given us clearer insights on what to do. Half of the community has been proven to be open for the changes on the actual system, the other half... Not so much.
Like we said previously, we really need to fix this, so we are trying to cover all needs, or the majority of them, for the most, for the community and for the server.

As such, we are inclined to advance with the following set of modifications:
  • Real Time Consuming starting on first use of the seal
  • Bonuses of pets will be improved
  • Pets already existing (owned) will not be affected by the change
  • PvP pets will have different pricing (cheaper)
  • Low chance to drop them in-game

We are open to opinions and constructive criticism on this.

With regards,
The WoM team.

Aky420

Hello everybody,

The results of the poll have given us clearer insights on what to do. Half of the community has been proven to be open for the changes on the actual system, the other half... Not so much.
Like we said previously, we really need to fix this, so we are trying to cover all needs, or the majority of them, for the most, for the community and for the server.

With regards,
The WoM team.
I don't understant just why can't you just add 2 pets, 1 with the real time crap which is untradable and the other as it currently is. 71 people is pretty much 10-15% of the whole server rn and you're just pretending to listen to them, but in actuality i don't think you even read half the complaints of the real time pets and just went on with your current predetermined ideea

ShootingSt4r

Board Star
Hello everybody,

With regards,
The WoM team.
you actually forgot to say that you ignored 51% of the Votes who pref. the old system. which is Actually more than the "half" of the com. World of Memes2

Status
Not open for further replies.