• Actual version

Votes: 71 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boghy8

Board Star
If you look at the first suggestion we came with, it's pretty different than how it ended after all. And of all these with the help of the poll and of your feedback.
I don't understand what you mean (keep in mind that for me is ok this final version).
Except reworking/fusing the bonuses, in the end you just put both v1&v2. the same price and days (ofc).
Did i missed something? :eyes:

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
I don't understand what you mean (keep in mind that for me is ok this final version).
Except reworking/fusing the bonuses, in the end you just put both v1&v2. the same price and days (ofc).
Did i missed something? :eyes:
Reworking/fusing the bonuses is something pretty big. Basically you have now 1 pet with the bonuses of 2 pets for the same price.
The PvP pet was reworked based on the feedback and its price is lower than the rest.
+ the changes after the poll was over:
  • All the old pet seals will remain in the game and can be used normally with the time consumed only when wearing.
  • More versions of the Pets were added in the game with REAL TIME consumption upon FIRST use

Boghy8

Board Star
Reworking/fusing the bonuses is something pretty big. Basically you have now 1 pet with the bonuses of 2 pets for the same price.
The PvP pet was reworked based on the feedback and its price is lower than the rest.
  • All the old pet seals will remain in the game and can be used normally with the time consumed only when wearing.
  • More versions of the Pets were added in the game with REAL TIME consumption upon FIRST use
Oh, now i understand...
Since katsoko what talking about versions, and you replied to him, i thought you was talking about the same topic :)

lisberg

Why didn't u just buff the pets and kept the old version. That way the pets were more appealing too, and u didnt have to ignore 50+% of the votes.

Last edited:

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello everybody,

The new pets were added in the item-shop as previously announced.

You can find them in Pets/Mounts category. Clicking one to buy or to gift will display the option to pick it tradable or bounded.

Happy shopping.

Best regards,
The WoM team.

Status
Not open for further replies.