What's new

The curious lands we know as... #map1!

D

Deleted member 808

Many people ask me... Why do you stay in that wretched place?
Why do you put yourself through the misery of having to kill those animals over and over again?

My answer is short and to the point.
#map1 is an incredibly curious place, with an infinite amount of discoveries to be made.
It's simply like no other.
2222.jpg

As limited as this land is, it sees things from all over the world.
You can never know when you meet an Esoteric Leader on the city streets, a deviously murderous turtle assaulting the Stable Boy...
... or one of the strongest Chaos Metins sitting alone, in solitude, on the shores of #map1.

444444.jpg

The stone was unbothered, albeit for some animals grazing around.
Those poor animals had no clue what would happen if they'd just even flinch around the Chaos Metin.
But I knew...
Even as a #map1 farmer, I knew what happened throughout the world. Perusing the many shops in the city center taught me enough to know that within this stone and behind the mobs that will spawn once I attack it there's incredible treasure...

33333.jpg

But such adventurous things are not my cup of tea.
I prefer #map1, despite the treasures that could await me behind such a Chaos Metin.

Time is short, I must leave now.
The White Oath Clan got a fresh batch of Facial Creams and, given their current market value, that's an opportunity no #map1 adventurer should miss.

Until next time!​

D

Deleted member 808

Fam the amazons are sick and tired of you, give them a rest 🤣
asdasdas.jpg

And this is how my day concludes...
It was a rather productive day, I must say - the White Oath Clan stash was filled to the brim...
hairband.jpgornament.jpgfacialcream.jpg

I love stealing loot from wrongdoers - fitting for a #map1 adventurer!