The Guild Tournament Ultimate Category (97-105) | Page 5 | WoM2 Forum

The Guild Tournament Ultimate Category (97-105)

Is it only me or these 105 wars really were chaotic as hell and included literally 0 teamplay btw?
It's not only that, 105 is not well balanced as 79, expecially with full pushes. At 105 everybody deals crazy damages, aura hits 5k on 55-60 sword, a mental makes easy 15k+ with 55-60 2 hand, and every class makes imballanced damage compared to the total hp of players, so when you can't tank 2 skills or 4 hits the only way is skill-run-hits-run and so on, like headless chikens XD

Viriana

It's not only that, 105 is not well balanced as 79, expecially with full pushes. At 105 everybody deals crazy damages, aura hits 5k on 55-60 sword, a mental makes easy 15k+ with 55-60 2 hand, and every class makes imballanced damage compared to the total hp of players, so when you can't tank 2 skills or 4 hits the only way is skill-run-hits-run and so on, like headless chikens XD
Kinda sad that final pvp experience and the only one most players respect got to feel so bad. Also i feel like 105 pvp is nothing but drama. They dont know whats fun and tryhard to compete in game with rusty and 14 year old pvp model where nothing but equipment and alchemy matters. Ofc no need to say there is no real reward for that tryharding except you can scream at loosing players till next guild tournament.

No tactics? Teamplay? Chaos?
Well, for the first 5 minutes we had maybe 10 deaths and in the next 5 minutes - 50 kills more. This means that the teams prepared tactics but in fight fervor they couldn't focus on it for too long.

If you wish but I will need video from this war.
are u really doing this only by manualy counting on video? respect ++++++++++++++++++ i thought u have some in game stats for that
Steven for SGM :heart_eyes: