The Overlord Event | WoM2 Forum

The Overlord Event

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member

Dear players,

Today we will showcase the Overlord Event (19:00 GMT) in which you will have to fight along your dynasty in a challenge against time.
There will be two mysterious and powerful Overlords which we don't know much about, the only information we have is that they did not believe in either Bojon or Jeongbog's beliefs and decided to go rogue and hunt down those that sided in either of the dynasties mentioned.

The Dynasty which kills them fastest will be allowed access in the Gardens of Wonders where it will be full of spoils for your dynasty to enjoy. This is the first time we run this event and if you have suggestions after the event has ended please speak your mind in this thread.

Good luck and happy hunting,
The WoM2 Team

Last edited:

Daaavee

Make lvl important bcs high lvl player invest alot time in be good in this lvl and game is create for high lvl

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
The Overlords have revealed themselves !!!

The overlords have dealt serious damage but they were outnumbered and faltered quickly.
Thank you for joining this event and i remind you it was a test, we will boost their status and they will come soon to wreck havoc once again !

Last edited:

iTurbo

well if i want to be honest this even doesnt work well with that amount of players.. as more than the half players did literally nothing...

maybe add more hp to them but less damage..

but thanks for making new events ^^

btw what was the reward ?

sheep

Personally I would love to see changed skin for them for bigger bosses, like this for example :

Fighting a warrior isn't just satisfying and it doesn't fits to the climat of the server.
It would be also nice to give him 100% avg dmg resistance, so only skills could take damage to him.
And of course raise his HP.

vireon

Maybe its my fault, but i rly didnt saw them. maybe make them little bit bigger with a shining, to find them.
and more HP, for a longer event
make it just very strong and little bigger than they were, dont add any shinings... 50+ players full buffed and spamming skills is already enough eyes-raping event :sob:

VFour

Board Legend
I called them that way when I added them in the test server a month ago, because it was not my event anyway and I didn't know what to call them. I thought someone would come up with a better name in the meantime. :eyes:
Yea, that names were kinda bad taste.. xd

Shobu

I called them that way when I added them in the test server a month ago, because it was not my event anyway and I didn't know what to call them. I thought someone would come up with a better name in the meantime. :eyes:
idk i liked the names. a little fun never hurt nobody. lol