Thief glove in Shop | WoM2 Forum

Thief glove in Shop

TheMuk

simple sugestion

add more options to buy this item n Shop, options like 7 Day, 14 Day...so on
i see only 30 D variant...but i would like to have te option for shorter period too
ssame for XP rings...
i think this may be very usefull

TheMuk

i'm not saying that's expensive or somethin...i just feel like i waste a lot of it in 30 days

and...wat?? how? Do mp1 bosses drop this? :laughing:

Yannis

he meant you'd get enough money.
you can also vote, it's true that we waste time while having the glove for 30 days, but because they are so cheap, I think it would be useless to introduce 7-14 days variants, idk.

IDemonI

Board Star
lol i think is better something like
30 days thief glove for 28dc
14 days thief glove for 14 dc
7 days thief glove for 7-9 dc
The guy said he waste a lot of the time in 30 days.. which is true. But its too cheap to mind that. In 8 days u can buy more than 2 gloves only by voting

Lyetta

As a person who can't log as often as I would like to, because I study in the uni, I would like Thief's Gloves and Experience rings to have the same mechanic as mall pets do.
I ran of dc because I couldn't vote all this time, and the times I voted for 5 dc page just won't give them, and NOW THAT I HAVE THE TIME TO LEVEL UP, I DON'T HAVE MALL RING, AND I DON'T WANT A WEEK OF RING, I would like as much 2 days.

IDemonI

Board Star
As a person who can't log as often as I would like to, because I study in the uni, I would like Thief's Gloves and Experience rings to have the same mechanic as mall pets do.
I ran of dc because I couldn't vote all this time, and the times I voted for 5 dc page just won't give them, and NOW THAT I HAVE THE TIME TO LEVEL UP, I DON'T HAVE MALL RING, AND I DON'T WANT A WEEK OF RING, I would like as much 2 days.
But you can also vote from phone. And for me the 5dc vote works

Yannis

another feature would be to make rings and gloves the same as merchant's wisdom, so people won't get scammed buying 28 dc, being able to search them in the shops. Excuse me if I'm wrong about anything mentioned above.

koci01

another feature would be to make rings and gloves the same as merchant's wisdom, so people won't get scammed buying 28 dc, being able to search them in the shops. Excuse me if I'm wrong about anything mentioned above.
That would be actually cool as u wouldnt need to buy the whole voucher just for gloves (if u get lucky and find any not overpriced)