What's new

Closed Thief glove vs no glove

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex3i2

Since I was free a couple of days, I decided to test the actual glove since some players said that glove actually makes your drop worse.
1. Glove site + Glove normal + 40% drop from items on ghost forest ( metins 75-80) from 200 metins:
- 31 changers
- 3 fragments + 6 shards left
- 14 Blessing scrolls
- 15kk from selling weapons and armors
- 3 SS

2. Glove site + 40% drop on ghost forest from 200 metins
- 27 changers
- 2 fragments and 8 shards left
- 8 Blessing scrolls
- 11kk from selling weapons and armors
- 7 SS
Yes, you read it right. I dropped more SS without glove.
So in theory, something is wrong with the glove.
Indeed, it drops a load more weapons and armors per average but actually somehow it doesn't increase the chance in changers or SS. Even worse, it makes it better without

Please note that can be some descrepancy in the amount of metins: (180-220 metins) since sometimes I've lost the count

Chrizz

i agree the drops feels for me better without gloves, i dropped all my SS without Gloves.

Looks like the extra % from gloves are raising the armour/wep drop but lower the % for rare items, no idea how this would work.

Boy67the7

When i was farming lvl 70 stones with lvl 60 without glove i dropped 1-2 ss per 100 stones in avg. Now in red forest i killed like 300 85 and 150 90 and got 0 with glove (i am lvl 80 now). Also never dropped a SS in like 50 70 metin chaos 30 85 chaos 10 90 chaos and before like 50 55 chaos.

Zenoheld

Interesting. So you guys telling thief glove is actually a negative for soul stones? I'll try it when sv opens.

Feblentiu

i agree the drops feels for me better without gloves, i dropped all my SS without Gloves.

Looks like the extra % from gloves are raising the armour/wep drop but lower the % for rare items, no idea how this would work.
Same experience here, except i didn't drop any SS from level 85 stones in a few weeks in red forest. (95% of the time, using Bound glove)

alex3i2

Chaos Fragments and Soul Stones are unaffected by drop bonuses as they are quest items, which means their drop is set separately, through other means. Thief Gloves are not reducing anything, they just don't apply to Chaos Fragments and Soul Stones.

Essence confirmed it.
This can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.