What's new

Think about solutions for kingdom imbalance

4hunnid

I just wanted to make a thread to discuss how to resolve this huge kingdom imbalance. Just count the numbers of shops in each kingdom and you can see, that there are like 10 times more shops in blue than in red+yellow combined. That forces more and more people to only buy and sell in blue. I don't know right know how this could be solved. I remember in old wom they merged yellow and red bc of that same reason. What do you guys think?

Momo

Equalizing shop numbers between kingdoms isn't necessarily balance that would make any difference.Personally I would disagree to merge kingdoms because of this......

Where disadvantages are clearly an issue, events that require as higher ammount of players as possible (nothing new).Things like this are changing with time, might be wrong..... but we lived similar situation on prior server.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to make a thread to discuss how to resolve this huge kingdom imbalance. Just count the numbers of shops in each kingdom and you can see, that there are like 10 times more shops in blue than in red+yellow combined. That forces more and more people to only buy and sell in blue. I don't know right know how this could be solved. I remember in old wom they merged yellow and red bc of that same reason. What do you guys think?
Hello,

i also wouldnt like if kingdoms merge happen. Perhaps there some other ways of helping other 2 less populated kingdoms to get a bit more popular and get populated with players in closer future. We just have to figure it out, or well suggest some good solutions to the team. It is hard because if you look at it on every server, be it offi or not Jinno is always, but always the most popular kingdom (i have no idea why to be honest).

Regards.

Lestat

Hi,

Kingdom imbalance always existed since there are 3 kingdoms (at the start too), the problem now is that there are less players, and is more evident.

As suggestion I would start to introduce some real incentive to play this game. In fact it's open by almost 1 year and who have to start is far behind. Ofc this is how it always worked, but I would simply the life of new player until lv 60. About that there is no market for low lvl upgrade items, when I was lv 30 i could upp things by my self, now items doesnt exists (at least in Chunjo and Shinsoo). And more important than everything simply the exp process for the PET. I was in a guild full of lv 60 players who were stucked there to exp the pet, than got bored (playing 1/2h x day doing the same thing) and quit, and I saw this happen over and over in the past too. Is so essential to make this thing that hard ??? I would say the game is way harder after few lvls (75+), but at least is funnier.....