What's new

This week update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIschu

Hi All,

Just wanted to bring here discussion from discord about this week update.

We were supposed to "expect new content or map being released every friday", update will happen tomorrow, and most likely there will be no HL or even Azrael. I don't really understand why would it be hold for that long? In my opinion it's not a good move. New content is crucial for 75+, DT/forest is not enough after 1.5 months.
There is market stagnation now, too many people are farming at the same map and items stay on shop as there is no need to upgrade anything anymore.

Drobecek

azrael or hl is needed asap.... some 75/80+ are already taking a break from the game until new content arrives... I mean it wouldn't be so critical if dt (reaper farm), treasure maps or baroness would be a good alternative, but it is not so lvl 75+ has only 1 place forest forest and again forest so after a month it gets repetitive and also quite demotivating since prices of gloves and rings are dropping every day so even with bigger dmg you earn less and less (war lower earnings than naaga for now)

Zenoheld

Most of the player base is still around mid level .. in my opinion its to early for any update
" most of the player base is still around mid level " that does not make any sense, obviously game will not wait until everyone is high level, there are many people who are done with their acc and craving for new content, 1 month more red forest = pain. we need azrael / heavens lair asap

Fujitora

"New dungeons and maps takes time because they are being tested"

Testing dungeons/maps 8-10 years old sounds...great.You said that you have testers now and people responsable but the updates are being slow like allways.We wait for azrael and heavens liar not for yohara. Hesus!

Sero

"New dungeons and maps takes time because they are being tested"

Testing dungeons/maps 8-10 years old sounds...great.You said that you have testers now and people responsable but the updates are being slow like allways.We wait for azrael and heavens liar not for yohara. Hesus!
Don‘t talk bullshit bro on like every server are their bugs because this maps or better to say this game is old just keep calm and wait isn‘t better for us if they bring it out full of bugs

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lischu,

Heaven's Lair I along with the Ice Witch will be introduced next week. That should give players more room to play at high level and not overcrowd the Red Forest anymore.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.