What's new

Trash Moonlight event

Toxic

Yep dropped 2 moonlight chests in 55 minutes while leveling up and they gave me 80k and 100k yang 🤣
Not trying to be rude like the OP but come on 🤣

Zenoheld

man if you want to make an event just make a quick one but good one. what is the point of making the event 12 hours if the drops are absolute bat ****?
Just make it 1 hour next time but open the drops ffs.

Fujitora

I really want to trashtalk but...maybee just maybe. This event was tested in perfect environment farming metin after metin with maybe perfect dmg so the result was ok, but on the live server with 2k on all of them farming hmm yeah not so much.
For future events,let all of the testers at the time on 1 ch trying to test/farm something and thats how is gonna be on live server. But who knows maybe they allready done that..

Boy67the7

I really want to trashtalk but...maybee just maybe. This event was tested in perfect environment farming metin after metin with maybe perfect dmg so the result was ok, but on the live server with 2k on all of them farming hmm yeah not so much.
For future events,let all of the testers at the time on 1 ch trying to test/farm something and thats how is gonna be on live server. But who knows maybe they allready done that..
Ye i think so too. They dont test the realistic experience. They just give full P skills +9 equipment 40 avg poison +9 etc. And unlimited stones no other ppl fighting for stones. Its tested very badly.

Zezerino

I disagree with all of you... sure it was not profitable, I was on sd3 for 4-5h and got like 3 moonlight, but it shows that they implemented the event without breaking the economy... They did an event as a compliment to the update and we should appreciate that.

They can compensate this one with another one with an increase drop, remember if it was too good they couldnt revert it.

Sero

Just for the stats in epvp areya write there was 3900 chest in 6h idk is a lot or less