Unbalanced farming | WoM2 Forum

Unbalanced farming

Bomb

Are the GM`s aware of how unbalanced are low lvl and mid lvl (metin) farming.
Since i started recently middle lvl metin farming70-80 metins i realized how umbalanced are those 2 stages .When i was low lvl (40) i were farming around 25-30 chaose metins per gloves and all depends on luck but i could earn up to 700-800kk,depends on drop,and drop from silver t.On the other side when i came to middle lvl ,when i started to farm Sohan and fireland i relized i can make around 5-6 chaoses,and i can tell u ,i kill them fast around 30 sec need aprox per metin.Drops from chaoses are not much different from low lvl honestly,plus u dont drop changers from middle lvl metins.So my question why did i invested yangs in better eq if i could stay lvl 40 and earn double than i earn now.I could just stay lvl 40 and afk several map and on the day of merge i lvl some random char on acc to lvl 60.

Melleril

I farm 16 Chaoses per glove in Sohan.
Beyond lvl 60-70 you have to take into account more than just metins and damage. Resistances come into play, multiple equipment sets and so on. Take that into account. The number of metins is relatively OK taking into consideration the number of other runs/things you have available. I also heard people saying that first Forest is also relatively empty if you know how and where to look.

Schuka

Board Star
Once upon a time we had no chaos metins (those were the good times). Of course it seems to you that you're making more money as a 42, because virtually EVERYONE can build a good farmer for that level.
Building a good farmer for lv. 75, for example, is way more challenging that people think. You're not making as many chaoses? Maybe. But take into account the fact that you can farm bosses (for example) and kill those WAY faster than a low level could.
Another point of this is the fact that no one actually wants you to stay low/middle level forever, the purpose of the game is to reach end or at least near end game content.

EazyE

at lvl 33 farming map2 I make around 600kk-1kkk per glove, with a equipment that costs around 500kk-1kkk
at lvl 60-75 farming sohan-fireland-ghost/red forest, with a much more expensive equipment
that's why there are so many people that left high lvl farming, including me, to go at low lvl farming

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
high lvl is just boring, u have 3 maps u can play. at lvl 45 (for example) you can farm: Valley-Snakefield-Desert-Sohan-Fireland-DT-Giant Wasteland-Naaga Run-Spider Dungeon.

High lvl only gets interresting again at lvl 107 with good eq. everything before it needs a rework i think^^ thats why u quitted high lvl, im tired of farmin the same beta map1 for 1month with the same metin xD

in low lvl you have quick results and since the playerbase of metin getting older they have less time. so they dont want to grind a few weeks for 105 eq. thats a basic problem that the whole metin2 community has, not only wom

Bomb

I farm 16 Chaoses per glove in Sohan.
Beyond lvl 60-70 you have to take into account more than just metins and damage. Resistances come into play, multiple equipment sets and so on. Take that into account. The number of metins is relatively OK taking into consideration the number of other runs/things you have available. I also heard people saying that first Forest is also relatively empty if you know how and where to look.

Man resistanc is not a problem or eq..i have high dmg,high res ,i kill fast etc...but 1st of all there is not even half in number metins on those maps than metins on low lvl maps,fragment drop is reduced as far as i can see..Let it put this way there are no balance in metin quantity ...

Once upon a time we had no chaos metins (those were the good times). Of course it seems to you that you're making more money as a 42, because virtually EVERYONE can build a good farmer for that level.
Building a good farmer for lv. 75, for example, is way more challenging that people think. You're not making as many chaoses? Maybe. But take into account the fact that you can farm bosses (for example) and kill those WAY faster than a low level could.
Another point of this is the fact that no one actually wants you to stay low/middle level forever, the purpose of the game is to reach end or at least near end game content.

Well once upon time maybe,lets not live in the past and talk about past time ,i also played 10 years ago on official server and i know what is hard when we consider metin,but thats not the point.
well i farm bosses also,but i post this post about metin farming problem.And about staying low middle levl forerever,with things like this middle lvl doesnt exist,it does exist atm cuz its new server ,so we have either low lvl or either hight lvl....so my thoughts are we play the game ,progress step by step,grinding,start low lvl farm u got good money buy better eq,go middle level grind again,money is lil bit better ,and than go end game level and keep grinding.There is no point greending low lvl 5 months until u got enough money to buy eq for beta,peeks,nemere,meeley or w.e u want to play.
And i personaly think that middle level need to have more possibilities to farm than low lvl(metins,bosses,etc)

Bomb

Git gud and stfu

plz stop,all i can see on forum its u talking to all players how good they need to become so they can make good money.Well let me tell u something not everyone like u have his entire life to put on metin and grind for 8 years so he can say how powerful he is in game.GJ u did so well u are so strong on metin,but i dont want to spend years to achive something ingame like u and several other players who talks like u..i just want to have fun those 2h per day and to progress normaly and not spanding my whole day on metin so i can see some lil progress and stay low lvl forever before i "git gud".
Get a life.

Melleril

You either spend 2h a day and make your characters ready for mid-end game content in about 1 year or -
You put more of your free time in the game and do that faster (that's the reason why we have Odyssey).

Metin2 is not built like other MMOs where your main and first goal is to reach the final level and then grind. In metin you always grind and improve.
That's why you have the option to stop your EXP - so that you can play what you are comfortable.

Schefff

Are the GM`s aware of how unbalanced are low lvl and mid lvl (metin) farming.
Since i started recently middle lvl metin farming70-80 metins i realized how umbalanced are those 2 stages .When i was low lvl (40) i were farming around 25-30 chaose metins per gloves and all depends on luck but i could earn up to 700-800kk,depends on drop,and drop from silver t.On the other side when i came to middle lvl ,when i started to farm Sohan and fireland i relized i can make around 5-6 chaoses,and i can tell u ,i kill them fast around 30 sec need aprox per metin.Drops from chaoses are not much different from low lvl honestly,plus u dont drop changers from middle lvl metins.So my question why did i invested yangs in better eq if i could stay lvl 40 and earn double than i earn now.I could just stay lvl 40 and afk several map and on the day of merge i lvl some random char on acc to lvl 60.
lets not distract from what he is saying. I think he is absolutely right, the fragment drops on mid level metins (sohan, fireland etc.) are reduced compared to low level metins. As there is no objective reason for that, I beg the GM's to change that imbalance.

Bomb

You either spend 2h a day and make your characters ready for mid-end game content in about 1 year or -
You put more of your free time in the game and do that faster (that's the reason why we have Odyssey).

Metin2 is not built like other MMOs where your main and first goal is to reach the final level and then grind. In metin you always grind and improve.
That's why you have the option to stop your EXP - so that you can play what you are comfortable.

why would i play 1 year of beginer level or even put more than 2-3 hours per day on game...Games are made for haveing fun in free time not for spending ur youth on it....Why would even someone want to play 1 year to move to middle not even end game level,or spend his whole days to build something.Games are made for haveing fun,only case u put ur "life"in game if u are proffesional player ,thats my opinion,since metin2 is not proffesilional competitiv game,and proffesional player of metin doesnt exist ,there is no sense in words u are putting here honestly.

i mean u are just showing childish behavior,immaturity if u will,i mean its classics for metin2 veteran,cuz u didnt learn anything else which is sad for grown man.Im not falling in this provoking circle ,if u dont have proper answer just keep it to urself,im just putting facts,and facts is that u put ur whole life in this game ,its fine to me if u like it ,but many ppl doesnt.

IDemonI

Board Star
plz stop,all i can see on forum its u talking to all players how good they need to become so they can make good money.Well let me tell u something not everyone like u have his entire life to put on metin and grind for 8 years so he can say how powerful he is in game.GJ u did so well u are so strong on metin,but i dont want to spend years to achive something ingame like u and several other players who talks like u..i just want to have fun those 2h per day and to progress normaly and not spanding my whole day on metin so i can see some lil progress and stay low lvl forever before i "git gud".
Get a life.
Making wom easier=no lifers like aky can grind even faster. So it would be the same thing :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Bomb

Making wom easier=no lifers like aky can grind even faster. So it would be the same thing :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

well i dont even mind that ,if he want more than he have now ,he can go for it , i dont care really.But we are talking abt mid level farming only,end game farming its okej i think,u have lot of different methods to farm (nemere,meeley,razador,forest,peeks ,earth dragon,green dragon) etc.I think thats more than enough .
But as i can see main problem of ppl like aky and other no life veteran of game is that they are too selfish,they grinded for 8 years to make some stuff here and now they wont agree on ideas of ppl who want to speed up a lil bit those things.And then we come to next problem in few months after merging they spaming forum how metin is dieing etc,and on the other side they are too selfish to let new player at end game stage to have competition,ppl stay low lvl farming for a lil bit ,get bored and quit,and there we have again 10 ppl active at high lvl,and they dont compete between themselves cuz they are probably "friends" in sam guild,and waiting something to happen while they still no life grindingor afk staying city all day .

PrnyBoy

Ultimate Promoter
well i dont even mind that ,if he want more than he have now ,he can go for it , i dont care really.But we are talking abt mid level farming only,end game farming its okej i think,u have lot of different methods to farm (nemere,meeley,razador,forest,peeks ,earth dragon,green dragon) etc.I think thats more than enough .
But as i can see main problem of ppl like aky and other no life veteran of game is that they are too selfish,they grinded for 8 years to make some stuff here and now they wont agree on ideas of ppl who want to speed up a lil bit those things.And then we come to next problem in few months after merging they spaming forum how metin is dieing etc,and on the other side they are too selfish to let new player at end game stage to have competition,ppl stay low lvl farming for a lil bit ,get bored and quit,and there we have again 10 ppl active at high lvl,and they dont compete between themselves cuz they are probably "friends" in sam guild,and waiting something to happen while they still no life grindingor afk staying city all day .
totally agree with most of ur points even tho im a no life veteran myself xD
But ur right, i mentioned this problem sometimes too.

IDemonI

Board Star
Are u talking about mid level on odyssey or on aurora? Bcs on aurora for me, mid level seems kinda ok, depending on how much iq u use to farm

Bomb

Are u talking about mid level on odyssey or on aurora? Bcs on aurora for me, mid level seems kinda ok, depending on how much iq u use to farm

curently talking about odyssey..but let it put this way ...end game farming are same on both servers,probably mid farming too...but low lvl farming is way out of balance on odyssey,its just not okej that u can make more money on lvl 30 metin than on 70-80 metins,and we are talking about metin farmers.
Yes i have all the bosses to kill but all those small lvl can kill same bosses like mid lvl player.

IDemonI

Board Star
curently talking about odyssey..but let it put this way ...end game farming are same on both servers,probably mid farming too...but low lvl farming is way out of balance on odyssey,its just not okej that u can make more money on lvl 30 metin than on 70-80 metins,and we are talking about metin farmers.
Yes i have all the bosses to kill but all those small lvl can kill same bosses like mid lvl player.
Trust me dont make this suggestion while playing on odyssey. On odyssey for example a 2hr glove is 2.5kk while on aurora prices went up to 40kk once. U should wait and observe the mid lv farming on aurora, then come up with a suggestiom

Bomb

Trust me dont make this suggestion while playing on odyssey. On odyssey for example a 2hr glove is 2.5kk while on aurora prices went up to 40kk once. U should wait and observe the mid lv farming on aurora, then come up with a suggestiom

i know all those facts,i played on aurora too.But curently playing on odysey,and i just want balanced things....Staff "forcing" to lvl up acc on odyssey so u can merge but there is no point of lvl up it honestly.
And end scenario would be again ,lot of players leaving metin,we are back to same ppl,no new commers,and waiting another 6-12 months to open another speed server ,so we can have fresh wave of players ,and same mistakes as always.

P.S i understade the point of buffing low lvl farming at first days so ppl have good ,faster start,but by now that should be equalized.Either nerf low lvl a bit so mid lvl have some point or buff mid lvl .