What's new

Closed UnBan?!

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoberT

Hello, during the day today, he ate me where he shouldn't, and I wanted to try a hack, to walk with him, damn it, what I wanted to do. I walked for a maximum of 2 minutes through map1 with him, and then I was looking at a player as chaos beats, and I was talking with him, when suddenly he took me out of sv, and when I entered, oops, account blocked. Blocked accounts. All.
I make another account, and that one is blocked. Any other account I make is blocked.

Now my request is, do I have any chance to get the money out of my accounts? All I have on them are hard earned money, time, donations, nights/days.

And just for a stupid thing, maximum 2 minutes, I lost everything. 🥺 🙏

RoberT

I didn't want to hack anything, I just wanted to try, to see how it is, if I had to use a hack, I used it from the beginning... You can check. 😳

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello RoberT!

All unban requests, please send via ticket to [email protected].
I can already let you know here that unfortunately we cannot unban your accounts. They were banned for a reason.
You also can't create a new account because it's probably not the first time you've used hacks on a WoM2 server.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as Sheen already stated there is nothing to do anymore at this point. Its not allowed to use hacks to just walk around either, i dont understand why would anyone do that but sadly yes, your account(s) are locked and will stay like that. Forum is not a proper place for discussions like this, therefore im closing this thread.

Regards.

#thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.