What's new

Undeserved ban, staff is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

popgrave22

So yesterday I found out from a GM on discord i got banned, couldn t "help me" anymore when I asked why i got and suggested i send an email to support. So I did. Firstly i sent my account names and got a response the accounts aren t banned, asked for my ip. Found out my account has apparently been banned for "hacks" and ALSO my ip address. Since then my mails have been ignored when i asked how they do their useless ban checks and proof of my "hacking experience". Staff is useless, I can't understand why you can't speak with GMs on Discord or why even bother with the support mails when they purely dont care. Invested a lot of time, all lost just because the staff is careless of the player base. I understand the fact that there may be hundreds or thousands of mails everyday, maybe create categories of mail when we contact the support so you won't have to wait days just for the staff to answer something you already know and then be ignored, and also maybe start improving your tons of bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.