What's new

Upgrade

Lestat

Hi all,

I read lots of thread latelly about upgrading, and I want to share my suggestion:

1) I agree, upgrading is terribile it costs too much money and stucks the market. In fact, many players don't upgrade at all and +9 item price don't fall (e.g; Heaven tears earing +9 are impossibile to find and are super expensive).
2) All the upgrading mechanism involve to few items. Claims and Pearls mainly. I was thinking if it could be better to add other items to upp 50+ items ( desert, sohan, seuryoung, map1, map2 stuff) and half the price for upgrading, so to create a market of other items too. An idea could be to leave thing as it is and give the possibility to use other items in high quantity, in addition to increase the percentage of upp by a few like 3-5%. This way player will sell other things in addition to changers.

About this....guys I'm selling only changers, clams and alchemy from the begin of the game....my god is the only market. LET BE THE OTHER ITEMS GREAT AGAIN

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

i think there are already some plans regarding upgrade costs. We can see after that how the situation evolves and if there are any further adjustments needed.
We appreciate your suggestion. Thank you.

Regards.