v18.0 Discussion | WoM2 Aurora Forum

v18.0 Discussion

ice items+9 500kk incoming?>
1kkk maybe, not 500 but is it really that bad? Heniek and me (JK, all are henieks XD) have 6 ice earrings+9 and to be honest you don't even know how happy we are with the removal of that cooldown from the nemere.

If you want to see new 105lvls then you need to make it a little bit easier on them, since not everyone can afford to play years (or nolife 12h per day for few months) like most of the old players to just reach 105lvl and have decent pvm eq and full bio.

hello, great update , absolutely good, but i only have 1 problem , but idk if iam right so let me state it:
Beside the fact the imo the sv is very easy , i have a problem with the primal law , so in case you can`t use red , then the even can only be won by a dagger ninja or a healer , there is no way another char can win it if red is restricted ( ninja has 70% win chance). So i really would like someone to tell me please if in that event u can use red or not.

Sagiri

Lead Game Designer
Staff member
hello, great update , absolutely good, but i only have 1 problem , but idk if iam right so let me state it:
Beside the fact the imo the sv is very easy , i have a problem with the primal law , so in case you can`t use red , then the even can only be won by a dagger ninja or a healer , there is no way another char can win it if red is restricted ( ninja has 70% win chance). So i really would like someone to tell me please if in that event u can use red or not.
I assume you mean potions and you can use potions in Primal Law just fine.

I have only one doubt. I think the best thing a server can have is the fluidity of the business. Honestly, by removing all the up-level items, it is likely that it will be easier for new users, but many items will die with them and many of those items needed to make some money for those who have no other alternative methods. Now I wonder the market can risk dying with this update?

Archmage

L to the O to the L

Now we're complaining about healer because they can heal? Damn... never thought I'd see the day.

Might as well remove healer completely, everyone (including me) will be happier. Keep abusing high base damage and INT scaling of dragon mages while you can y'all filthy casualz.

Great update and expected changes. Nemere change, though, really took me by surprise.

• Collect "Chaos Fragments" from breaking Metin Stones, each Metin Stone has a corresponding Chaos Fragment Type associated with it.
  • 10 Chaos Fragments of the same type will combine to a Chaos Crystal.

Will they drop from low level metins too? Or what is the level bracket for them?

Also, will we be hearing about valentine's day event today? As in information regarding the event.