v18.3 and v18.4 Discussion Thread | WoM2 Forum

v18.3 and v18.4 Discussion Thread

Merge

Keep complaining won't let patch come faster. Leave them time they need. Prefer wait 1 more month and have a clear and good patch instead of have all now with bug, issues and many maintenance.
The patch 18.3 is done in 5mins from a guy, who has no clue what hes doing xD

Hi there, I want to complain about the fact that you have changed the LVL of Soul Crystal Armillae from 80 to 58.
I consider that the lvl should be 80 not 58 because , the warrior has too many pluses . Let me tell you why , at lvl 59 with full alchemy 72 sword deffence , 18 % warrior resistance , 9% Avg dmg resistance he makes 3K hit and 3.5 skill . If he's got full alchemy I can make 4.2k dmg (4.2-4.5) and I think this is not a ballance.
Thank you for your time ! And I'm looking forward for a response.

Hi there, I want to complain about the fact that you have changed the LVL of Soul Crystal Armillae from 80 to 58.
I consider that the lvl should be 80 not 58 because , the warrior has too many pluses . Let me tell you why , at lvl 59 with full alchemy 72 sword deffence , 18 % warrior resistance , 9% Avg dmg resistance he makes 3K hit and 3.5 skill . If he's got full alchemy I can make 4.2k dmg (4.2-4.5) and I think this is not a ballance.
Thank you for your time ! And I'm looking forward for a response.
Welcome to wom2, unbalanced as fk. If you want balance, go wom3.

It was a mistake that it was made lvl 80. They made it lvl 80 for WoM3, but forgot to change it to lvl 58 on wom2.

I don't know why you changed offline shop system on hard time rise, if you made in game forever lovepoints¸ doubledrop, yang drop... You should put offline shops also 16 hours offline forever ( after 16 h shop disappear until player login again). More shops, more players, more activity, more yangs and dragon coins..... or you want all of these less to kill wom2 server and move players to wom3 server. If this server some day go off i am 100% sure that is my gaming on any Metin server over. That's my last server belive me...

Last edited: