Pet System Expansion
- It is now possible to own up to three evolvable pets/mounts.
- To acquire one, a Pet Seal must be used without any other pet/mount summoned.
- As they are new pets, they have to be leveled, trained and evolved normally - so they cannot inherit the stats of the main one.
- Any action related to the pets (feed, cheheom train, levelup, ...) will affect the pet that is currently active (summoned).
- The UI will prompt tabs for all the pets owned by the player.
- The limit is three, as stated previously. If you reach it, all you can do afterwards is to change their type (i.e: Lion -> Leopard) as is now.
Private Shop Skins
- Looks of Private Shops can be changed without having to close it.
- Should a player not have any shop open, Bundle+ can still be used as a normal Bundle.
- Shop skins do not last forever. Once their time expires, the shop turns back to its default skin.
- The contents of Jotun Thrym's Coffer have been considerably improved.
- Adjusted drop rates in Demogorgon's Coffer.
- The chance to hook Grouper in Johwa City has been reduced by a lot.
- Fixed a malfunction on the drop of Polymorph Marbles on the Spider Caves.
- Preparations for Halloween Event.
The WoM Team.