What's new

V4C

SairusHunt

Yo,

I don't care whether it is a staff member or a wise fellow grinder, but would anyone care to share their knowledge regarding succesfully receiving coins for voting? I have a feeling that for some it works and for some it doesn't.

Thanks

Pachol

Hey, it's a common issue, I'd say wait a bit more as it could be delayed, then try to vote again.

Menace

Nothing happens with voting , since yesterday i voted over 20 times and still nothing works. I have ticket from 2+ hours so far where i tagged the staff and other info in that ticket from yesterday 3pm and still no answer to any of both.

SairusHunt

Nothing happens with voting , since yesterday i voted over 20 times and still nothing works. I have ticket from 2+ hours so far where i tagged the staff and other info in that ticket from yesterday 3pm and still no answer to any of both.
bro I specified "succesfully receiving coins for voting" so that you wouldn't bother sharing your negative experience

Menace

bro I specified "succesfully receiving coins for voting" so that you wouldn't bother sharing your negative experience
Since they are not answering my ticket i will comment my negativity, maybe they will see it here that its not working because they ignore ppl's messages on discord.